Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow so many pics. Is this due to the anniversary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
      LOL, LEOSOL Cola. Referencing Dino Crisis there a little bit, eh? :3 Here's to hoping that your puzzles will also be on par with that great game.

(God, this waiting is killing me. I WANT IT! ;_;)
      How did I miss that? I recognized it but I forgot where from - awesome reference
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
        Wow so many pics. Is this due to the anniversary?
        It's due to me taking a ton of screenshots of Gemini's streaming session, followed by a bunch of cropping.
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 05-05-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Which I'm guessing Gemini streamed the WIP as an anniversary special?

Comment

• Here are the streams.
            part 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMkIg5HWxbI
            part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46ptngttEk
            Last edited by TableSet; 05-06-2016, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
              I had a look at those. Bloody brilliant work with the background renders. Straight up retail quality. But I noticed a distinct lack of enemy activity in the rooms. Has any work been done with the enemy AI yet?

Also, can I inquire about some of the internal values of the game? When you pick up ink ribbons for example (or mem cards or whatever you're going to use), how many are you planning on giving per pick up? And what about ammunition? How many cartridges will a single box of handgun/magnum bullets and shotgun shells contain? Will there be opulence, ala Code Veronica, or will you make us go frugal in the style of RE1? How extreme of a difficulty do you have in mind?

Comment

• Can't wait to see more. That's awesome. Thanks Gemini.

Comment

• ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Just learned someone sold a copy of 1.5 on ebay using martin's "patches" and my old cover design from 2012... -__- and someone actually bought it for $30 lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                      Just learned someone sold a copy of 1.5 on ebay using martin's "patches" and my old cover design from 2012... -__- and someone actually bought it for $30 lmao
                      What a dumbass costumer a simple search on Google and you have shitty pacchi for 1.5

People wasting his money on pacchi and me going hungry
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                        What a dumbass costumer a simple search on Google and you have shitty pacchi for 1.5

People wasting his money on pacchi and me going hungry
                        Sad thing is they knew it was fake they just wanted it in their collection :facepalm:

Comment

• Yeah I agree. Some people just don't pay attention and do things on impulse. If they only looked they could have saved themselves some money. For me I'd pay for the "gemigas" complete build with decent cover art just to have a hard copy.

Comment

• I haven't been able to successfully run an emulator since upgrading to Windows 10.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I haven't had any issue with any application or game on windows 10. The only time I ever had an issue with a game was when I switched to Windows 8, and it was because the game wasn't officially patched anymore (a fan patch fixed it). I would advise a clean install.

Comment

• Try upgrading your gpu driver, ppsspp and dolphin both support vulkan and dx12 now.
                                No love for fermi from nvidia though

Comment

Working...
                                X