Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
    Happy New Year everyone. Is there any updates or is it just silence?
    Gemini is hard at work so that his next update will show a noticeable improvement over the last one.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone. Is there any updates or is it just silence?
      Gemini is hard at work so that his next update will show a noticeable improvement over the last one.

Comment

• You can say that again :p

Comment

• Gemini is hard at work so that his next update will show a noticeable improvement over the last one.
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Anyone got links to his Facebook or Twitter?

Comment

Anyone got links to his Facebook or Twitter?

Comment

• Yeah, what I said.

Comment

• 2 months since his last update unless I'm missing something. It's interesting that the project has been going for I think 4 years right?

Comment

• Possibly longer, 5 years at least. The original screenshots were leaked during the summer of 2012. IGAS was probably working on it already at the time.

Comment

2 months since his last update unless I'm missing something. It's interesting that the project has been going for I think 4 years right?
                      And the most difficult part of this its on Gemini's shoulders. Dont get nervous guys, the project is still going, but real life stuff and this makes things slower. And its hard to show something new to us without spoiling anything. We know most part of the RPD at this time.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Well it was confirmed that the RPD and Sewers were completed. We know some work has been done for the Factory and Labs, but as to how much has been done is a mystery. We can only hope that work is progressing smoothly and is pretty far along.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Did he say he was going silent for a long while ? I asked how he was doing on twitter but got no reply.

Comment

• Don't worry guys, development is still going.
                            I miss the old times.

Comment

• I need to stop being lazy and figure out why I can no longer emulate Playstayion games after I upgraded to Windows 10. I've never played Battle Colleseum.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                                I need to stop being lazy and figure out why I can no longer emulate Playstayion games after I upgraded to Windows 10. I've never played Battle Colleseum.
                                What's the problem?
                                I miss the old times.

Comment

Working...
                                X