Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    says people should stop asking the new thing are great pictures, map, okay but when I asked for a demo of the game for the forum was clear that this project is green or actually no one with the game and also became clear that there is a team member in the same forum said it was not possible to release the demo to lack of video made ​​by the team is obviously not kidding and I had been the head of that team had released the beta and end of the project and completed the game release so everything would be better and would not have if this mystery will be released or not, in order that there is video with the pictures and the map and the playstation SDK I have is possible to make this game the detail is not programming.
    Here's my attempt:

People are saying that we should stop asking for new pictures and maps, okay, but when I asked for a demo of the game in the forum, it was clear that this project was green-lighted (is it really???) and it also became clear that a team member in the same forum said it was not possible to release the demo. By the lack of many videos (we've got at least one? a short one), I guess they weren't kidding. If I had been the head of that team, I would have released the beta, and AT the end of the project released the completed "better" game, so there would not be this mystery of whether it will be released or not and the whether the game actually exists. As there are videos, screenshots and maps and the playstation SDK work in progress, there is obviously work being made to the game, the only detail missing is how the programming is being done.

Basically: same shit we've already covered in the thread. Lame.
    Last edited by doriantoki; 10-13-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post

Basically: same shit we've already covered in the thread. Lame.
      damit! no encoded messages, no secret passwords, no easter egg, no debug options!

but i thought he said he has a psx sdk.

Comment

• It's not really hard to get one, it's just a bunch of files floating on the net since 1998.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Thanks for that! I see you've read the placeholder tagline.
          Here's the one with the tagline above, and an alternate version.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7300[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7301[/ATTACH]
          I love these fan-made covers. It feels like the RE2 we should've gotten, but didn't. Instead, we got RE2 - in a mansion.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• If only that didn't have totally wrong Japanese messages, and by wrong I mean they apply fine on RE1 but not on 2 ("New outfits for Jill, Chris, and Rebecca", "Twice as many Ink Ribbons!", and stuff like that). Do yourself a favor: use English and come up with something that would suit the game. Random Japanese doesn't make it cool, it actually looks silly for those who speak the language.
            Last edited by Gemini; 10-14-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              If only that didn't have totally wrong Japanese messages, and by wrong I mean they apply fine on RE1 but not on 2 ("New outfits for Jill, Chris, and Rebecca", "Twice as many Ink Ribbons!", and stuff like that). Do yourself a favor: use English and come up with something that would suit the game. Random Japanese doesn't make it cool, it actually looks silly for those who speak the language.
              Which is exactly why he's seeking translation help. Once all of the messages are corrected and not "random", it won't matter what language it's in, as long as it's accurate. Personally, I think that it's more appropriate to have a Japanese design, as the Japanese version was the first to be programmed.

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ がんばってね~

Comment

• Err, they're placeholders, Gemini. Just a few posts above you, I wrote that if anyone can give me some bulleted info to replace them with, I would.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-14-2012, 12:55 PM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  Personally, I think that it's more appropriate to have a Japanese design, as the Japanese version was the first to be programmed.
                  They usually produce multiple cases at the same time, no matter where the game comes from. Actually, sometimes Japanese games come out in America or Europe first.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 10-14-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• You mean, like Resident Evil 2 ? :p

Comment

• New Scammer?
                      Source below.

BTW they speak french.
                      sigpic

Comment

• At least Curator was smart enough to post real screenshots and footages. Scammer? More like a complete dumbass.

Comment

• The conversations are hilarious, none-the-less. Just a sampling.

"How do I record my PS1?"
                          "You've spent $5000 on a game at only 19 years old?"
                          "It's not a fake, it's a RE that never saw the light of day" -- "I see. Never hear do it. But I don't like RE." -- "How unfortunate."
                          "Now me, I have a playstation 4. A Chinese guy sold it to me. If you pay, I will make you a copy."
                          "$5000 for a game that may or may not exist. Fake"

And something about why anyone would pay $5000 for an ISO and not the original game. Hilarious.

Comment

• He's just hilarious!
                            He says he can't post pictures or videos on a public site because he dosen't want any official problems with Capcom.
                            Soon after he said he will contact Capcom to know if he can make a Walkthrough!

He just wants to make money, not any chance of a public release with him, IF BY CHANCE he got it in hands.

Comment

• Some users asked for screenshots and he said he'd send them via private message, but they haven't surfaced (yet). This one reeks of fakeness, regardless.

Comment

• It's a forum full of retarded users whose average age must be around 15 years old. Don't pay attention to these kind of things, it's not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X