Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ I think it's a simple matter of not including all of the angles in that leak... Even the ones that are there are clearly unfinished.

Comment

• I was thinking the same. Also notice how the screen at the top of the stairwell is also missing. Unless the character appears at the bottom of the stairwell when they enter the door. That would be kind of weird and a little disorienting.

Comment

• Maybe. It just seemed an odd omission to me. I don't mean to sound conspiratorial. I'm sure the team is doing their best, and I wish them well. If you're going to show us all of the "new" B2 stairwell, though, then why not show us all of B1, too? I'm pretty sure what should be there, as are most of us. It would have been nice to have finally seen it. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer, eh? -_^
        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Maybe it wasn't all that interesting to begin with? It's just a stairwell after all. I guess we were "lucky" there's even anything under the B2 stairs to begin with (?).

Comment

• Or maybe you didn't get the complete picture? Or B1 and B2 were simple reskins of one another?

Or ... here's one;
            What about aliens?

Comment

• Whooo-ooo-oooh! Somebody better call George Nourri in here!

No, really. The logic fits - "B1" implies the existence of "B2," otherwise why put up a sign at all? RE2's basement had no sign, and it was only one level. Also, as Black Crow pointed out earlier, having a two-level basement solves just about all of the problems all of us have had over the years in trying to map RE15's RPD basement accurately.

Hmmm ... time to nudge you a bit. Think, folks - what should be at the back of the RPD B1 stairwell, besides the stairs down to B2? A big smiley to the first person who gets it right.
              Last edited by RMandel; 10-19-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                Think, folks - what should be at the back of the RPD B1 stairwell, besides the stairs down to B2? A big smiley to the first person who gets it right.
                Crimson head products storage area?
                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Think, folks - what should be at the back of the RPD B1 stairwell, besides the stairs down to B2?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	28616959.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	401826

Comment

No, really. The logic fits - "B1" implies the existence of "B2," otherwise why put up a sign at all? RE2's basement had no sign, and it was only one level. Also, as Black Crow pointed out earlier, having a two-level basement solves just about all of the problems all of us have had over the years in trying to map RE15's RPD basement accurately.
                    Actually, Resident Evil 2's Basement did have a B1 sign.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH_2_PART1_472.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	401827

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• But is such a thing even possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        But is such a thing even possible?
                        Aliens.

Comment

• I stand corrected. Thank you, Kegluneq. Another case of recycling, it looks like. Now I'm beginning to wonder about RE2's basement design ... but that's another discussion.

What should be there in addition to the stairwell, if the RE15 level design were to make sense, is an elevator door.

By the way, we "have" the B1 stairwell. It was preserved in RE2, retextured, and adapted somewhat to become the stairwell in the West Wing of the RPD - the one you come to first. Compare the camera angles, and you'll see what I mean. It's just like the main basement hallway - adapt, retexture, and recycle.
                          Last edited by RMandel; 10-20-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• The Retail R.P.D. B2 mystery:

At first I have always imagined that these following pictures are early images of B1 basement. But they are far too complete. I remember time when I fancied that his is B2. But (be observant) following pictures can be actually F3 missing rooms from attic? I remember when I discovered attic windows I fancied a lot, how the hell to get there and what exists there......

So there are 3 options choose your favorite:
                            1) early B1 design
                            2) attic (doors support it)
                            3) the missing B2 (the pillars almost match from retail B1)

ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I think the 6 basement pictures fits better as Claire's beta manhole corridor of the retail RE2.
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-20-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• or they designed that b1 sign for resident evil 1.5 and they used it in retail instead. It's impossible ?

btw, when you are in basement you can still go down the manhole in the room where there are dogs

Comment

Working...
                                X