Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    These are all the non PSM video stills I could find, Enig. Wish the curator would have been a little nicer in his giving of footage, but come here soon that wont matter anymore ;)

How did u find these... everytime i search for 1.5 pictures i end up looking at the same thing all the time XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh-san View Post
      Okayyyyyy......why you creepily go out of your way to defend Capcom is bizarre and misplaced here. If we could get back to topic rather than deriving discussions of how awesome and great Capcom is out of nothing, and likewise from sucking Capcom's dick at every opportunity, that might lead the thread back to relevance.
      Except he's 100% correct.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        But the complete discs are at the end of the 1.5 development era, Not sure if the 40% build has auto aim.
        Remember that Director's Cut was released on that tokyo game show and Biohazard 2 Demo (1.5 one) was present there, so it's possible that the Team from the 1.5 was called to make the Director's Cut and later the Dualshock Ver. but most of the team went to another company... someone say that: The team from the 1.5 went to the production of BIO HAZARD Director's Cut.... etc" so it's possible that the Auto Aim was developed to the 1.5 too, even in curators video i think, that Option screen was similar to the Director's Cut...
        Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Okayyyyyy......why you creepily go out of your way to defend Capcom is bizarre and misplaced here. If we could get back to topic rather than deriving discussions of how awesome and great Capcom is out of nothing, and likewise from sucking Capcom's dick at every opportunity, that might lead the thread back to relevance.
          I don't like to be a jerk, but you gotta work on your attitude.

And, yes, Capcom is better than most of its competitors/bretheren out there. Take that from someone who actually tends to know what he's talking about when he touches a subject, rather than someone being all "LOL! CAPCOM SUCKS AND SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE 'CAUSE OF HOW THIS REALITY IS TOO HARSH AND CRAWLIN' IN MY SKIN!!"

Besides, what are you even doing here if someone giving Capcom the benefit of the doubt, the high five or a well deserved pat on the back is enough to make you start moaning like that? (I expect a well thought through, coherrent and comprehensible answer to that.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            (I expect a well thought through, coherrent and comprehensible answer to that.)

Comment

• I will never 'hate' capcom, for they made amazing games, up until resident evil 4. Carn is right, they have done some amazing games, but the glory days of capcom are far over, and I hate what resident evil has become.

Originally posted by Morellus View Post
              How did u find these... everytime i search for 1.5 pictures i end up looking at the same thing all the time XD
              Simple, I dug around the PSM website ;)

Comment

• yeah me neither, i cant hate Capcom, even after what they did after RE 4, because was the only company who supported the Dreamcast since she was created till she died *.*

Comment

• All videos that I remember of RE 1.5 the characters have auto aim.
                  So I believe that is better to keep the auto aim function.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrrMew View Post
                    yeah me neither, i cant hate Capcom, even after what they did after RE 4, because was the only company who supported the Dreamcast since she was created till she died *.*
                    That was the Capcom of yesteryears. That is not the Capcom of today, an empty shell of it's former self. You are talking about the Capcom of Shinji Mikami, Keiji Inafune, Hideki Kamiya, Hiroshi Shibata and others. All of whom left Capcom because of what Capcom became. The Capcom of today has killed the MegaMan series, considering it unworthy of budgets it allocates for new and shitty IP such as Lost Planet and Dragon's Dogma, and the Capcom of today generates awful games such as Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, and also continues to support Paul Anderson in creating at least two more Resident Evil movies after Retribution, helping him rape the series to death. It's sickening how you blindly defend Capcom no matter what and invoke Capcom's imagined support of the Dreamcast as if it were the same company consisting of the same people as it was back then. It isn't, it's a wholly other beast. You are talking about and praising a Capcom that no longer exists. You're nostalgia has utterly blinded you and rendered you a fool.
                    Last edited by Josh-san; 11-06-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Alright, curator build DOES have RE3 style auto aim, start at 1:40
                      Last edited by Darkness; 11-06-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• PERFECT I love this video, I can watch it over and over again.
                        sigpic
                        See No Evil

Comment

That was the Capcom of yesteryears. That is not the Capcom of today, an empty shell of it's former self. You are talking about the Capcom of Shinji Mikami, Keiji Inafune, Hideki Kamiya, Hiroshi Shibata and others. All of whom left Capcom because of what Capcom became. The Capcom of today has killed the MegaMan series, considering it unworthy of budgets it allocates for new and shitty IP such as Lost Planet and Dragon's Dogma, and the Capcom of today generates awful games such as Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, and also continues to support Paul Anderson in creating at least two more Resident Evil movies after Retribution, helping him rape the series to death. It's sickening how you blindly defend Capcom no matter what and invoke Capcom's imagined support of the Dreamcast as if it were the same company consisting of the same people as it was back then. It isn't, it's a wholly other beast. You are talking about and praising a Capcom that no longer exists. You're nostalgia has utterly blinded you and rendered you a fool.
                          for me Capcom in this generation has become as bad as Ubisoft and EA games based on Resident Evil. all they want is support the mass selling of disposable games. so, they copy many ideas from the best games, build a crappy and glitched copy of them with the characters everybody loves.

Comment

I agree with you but not with the insults to carn, on the capcom points, capcom WAS great. But insulting carn is poking the beehive, shame on you.

Comment

That was the Capcom of yesteryears. That is not the Capcom of today, an empty shell of it's former self. You are talking about the Capcom of Shinji Mikami, Keiji Inafune, Hideki Kamiya, Hiroshi Shibata and others. All of whom left Capcom because of what Capcom became. The Capcom of today has killed the MegaMan series, considering it unworthy of budgets it allocates for new and shitty IP such as Lost Planet and Dragon's Dogma, and the Capcom of today generates awful games such as Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, and also continues to support Paul Anderson in creating at least two more Resident Evil movies after Retribution, helping him rape the series to death. It's sickening how you blindly defend Capcom no matter what and invoke Capcom's imagined support of the Dreamcast as if it were the same company consisting of the same people as it was back then. It isn't, it's a wholly other beast. You are talking about and praising a Capcom that no longer exists.
                              Spot on. Same deal with Square-Enix fanboys. Some people can't seem to accept that these companies are an empty shell of their former glory. If they came into light this generation without so many successful IPs in their pocket they would go bankrupt in months.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• It's quiet...too quiet..

Comment

Working...
                                X