Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
    Gman doesn't have 1.5.
    But now he has an alpha for the grand price of $0 U.S. Dollars.

Kendo, post about that scam on ASSEMbler, I'm sure that the mods won't take that lightly.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Scammed as in you paid for it and got a fake file? As for those claiming the file size is wrong, it's not. MODE 2 ISOs can get as big as 715+ MB and they will easily fit into a regular 74 minute CD-R. Official games such as Chrono Cross when dumped count about 702 MB for disk 1 and 708 MB for disk 2.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Scammed as in you paid for it and got a fake file? As for those claiming the file size is wrong, it's not. MODE 2 ISOs can get as big as 715+ MB and they will easily fit into a regular 74 minute CD-R. Official games such as Chrono Cross when dumped count about 702 MB for disk 1 and 708 MB for disk 2.
        Agreed. Sorry that I forgot that there are also 750 and 800 MB CDs. But were there CDs of ~750 MB capacity in 1995? Sorry again for my ignorance
        ------祸福无门,人自召之。
        ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

• You know what? If Robert_Kendo actually got 1.5, he wouldn't release it. It's a FACT for all those who know nothing of Kendo and his 'alpha and beta' builds.

I'm glad 1.5 fell into the right hands and it's being worked on, not kept away in a secret vault (or basement).

*holds up flame shield of truth*
          sigpic

Comment

• i must be stupid to release it,but maybe i would rename myself to chris boob and release it than with your email,ip and more..seems to be a good idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
              i must be stupid to release it,but maybe i would rename myself to chris boob and release it than with your email,ip and more..seems to be a good idea
              I always told myself if I happened to stumble upon 1.5 I'd release it. I don't fear nothing bro ;)
              sigpic

Comment

You know what? If Robert_Kendo actually got 1.5, he wouldn't release it. It's a FACT for all those who know nothing of Kendo and his 'alpha and beta' builds.
                So... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                  So... ?
                  Please tell me you aren't joking/trolling with this reply.
                  sigpic

Comment

• @ chris boob:you must be a very cool guy if you fear nothing...lol
                    than try to get non retail stuff and release it with your name..shouldnt be a problem to get anything for such a cool guy like you are

Comment

Please tell me you aren't joking/trolling with this reply.
                      I guess that the bearer of the disc gets to do whatever he wants with his shiny digital possession. Not that it would be advantageous for me and you. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Comment

@ chris boob:you must be a very cool guy if you fear nothing...lol
                        than try to get non retail stuff and release it with your name..shouldnt be a problem to get anything for such a cool guy like you are
                        If I knew how I would, I already own a prototype of a game, no where as big as 1.5.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                        I guess that the bearer of the disc gets to do whatever he wants with his shiny digital possession. Not that it would be advantageous for me and you. Of course, that's just my opinion.
                        Clearly, but my point is that it's fallen into the right hands, whom we should be grateful for.
                        sigpic

Comment

• chris,want at cookie??i think you are the only one around here who owns a prototype.damn cool....cookie again?

Comment

• I don't like where this is heading. Stop being silly

Comment

• yep,lets get back to normal and lets ignore just stupid posts..

Comment

chris,want at cookie??i think you are the only one around here who owns a prototype.damn cool....cookie again?
                                Is someone getting mad that I'm calling him out for his ignorance? Again, I only merely pointed out that you make it sounds like everyone should feel sorry for you.

Back on topic please, thanks. I'd like to not get in trouble.
                                Last edited by Chris' Boob; 11-05-2012, 01:16 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X