Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're all probably right, let's stop asking questions... but it would be nice if they answered that one, imo
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• stop asking questions and wait. God why people don't ever learn from the past ?

Comment

• The custom cover on the previous page inspired me to make a Bio 2 (1.5) version inspired by the Bio DC cover. c2keo's renders make for great cover art.

Spoiler:

If someone who knows Japanese can translate a few lines and proofread the text for me, that would be great. I still need to change the bulleted text on the back and the uh, "tagline".
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-13-2012, 10:01 AM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• The first one is actually cool... leave the japanese writing! It's way more charming, I love those bulky japanese PSOne jewel cases

Comment

• I'm leaving the Japanese text in to give it that authentic feel. Which is why I need a translator to give me a proper tagline on the back, and maybe provide a few short bulleted text to for the info boxes on the rear cover. I was thinking for the tagline, maybe I could use the "2 months after the incident, the nightmare is spread all over RC" text from the civilian Leon trailer, but I don't know how I would summarize that succinctly in Japanese.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• 「ここ糞日本語訳。翻訳を必要としています!」

「事件後二ヶ月、ラクーン市に悪夢が蔓延している」
              "Two months after the incident, the nightmare is spreading throughout Raccoon City"

Comment

• i like this cover (y)
                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• says people should stop asking the new thing are great pictures, map, okay but when I asked for a demo of the game for the forum was clear that this project is green or actually no one with the game and also became clear that there is a team member in the same forum said it was not possible to release the demo to lack of video made ​​by the team is obviously not kidding and I had been the head of that team had released the beta and end of the project and completed the game release so everything would be better and would not have if this mystery will be released or not, in order that there is video with the pictures and the map and the playstation SDK I have is possible to make this game the detail is not programming.

Comment

Comment

• sorry, i do not want to flood but i really really really like all jesus romero answers and i must express that, please dont punish me. there should be a "like" or a "thumbs up" or even a "love this post" option on the posts.

Comment

• I could like all of those answers if I didn't get buffer overflow errors in my mind everytime I try to read them

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                          I could like all of those answers if I didn't get buffer overflow errors in my mind everytime I try to read them
                          like i use to say in another forums... its easier to understand a windows .dll open in notepad eheheh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                            says people should stop asking the new thing are great pictures, map, okay but when I asked for a demo of the game for the forum was clear that this project is green or actually no one with the game and also became clear that there is a team member in the same forum said it was not possible to release the demo to lack of video made ​​by the team is obviously not kidding and I had been the head of that team had released the beta and end of the project and completed the game release so everything would be better and would not have if this mystery will be released or not, in order that there is video with the pictures and the map and the playstation SDK I have is possible to make this game the detail is not programming.
                            That's what I understood from your post: NOTHING

Comment

• Every time someone doesn't use the basic punctuation rules... another kitten gets infected with a deadly virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post

「事件後二ヶ月、ラクーン市に悪夢が蔓延している」
                                "Two months after the incident, the nightmare is spreading throughout Raccoon City"
                                Thanks for that! I see you've read the placeholder tagline.
                                Here's the one with the tagline above, and an alternate version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard2dc1 copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	692.4 KB
ID:	401781Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard2dc1 copy2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	747.2 KB
ID:	401782
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment