Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sauce is salsa. It's motherfucking hot.

But yeah, don't feed Crow. He seems to be taking this break up about as well as the psycho stalker boyfriend who starts screaming you're a whore because you don't like his collection of stuffed dolls heads and dump him.

Comment

• Let him talk shit and put down your physical appearance BUT DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING BACK! Or else he's a victim and we are "bullying" him.

Comment

• Cleared out some...very disturbing posts by Black Crow. Keep in mind, folks, replying to him just makes more work for me.

Comment

• Indeed Darkmoon and thanks for cleaning the boards up. He was seriously spamming. Not to mention the slandering.

Anyways onto a brighter future without horror. Is it worth it? Yeah!
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I tried to call for help mrBZork video scenes or modeling. anyone know how I could contact?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	previoi8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.6 KB
ID:	402752Click image for larger version

Name:	previoi9.jpg
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	402753Click image for larger version

Name:	previoj4.jpg
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	402754Click image for larger version

Name:	previoj6.jpg
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	402755

Comment

• how did you make them? and why does elza look like shes just walked out of that fire? backgrounds look awesome though

Comment

• Elza's face needs to be reworked, but anything else looks really great! Cool stuff man!

Comment

• you can make her face similiar to this just blond hair elza clothes and haircut. otherwise it looks really good especially backgrounds . leon similiar to this .
                  sigpic

Comment

• I`m amateur in 3d.I make this with 3dmax.Thanks for the replys !!!!I making a video now but i want help to make intros and escenes un re 1.5 rebulid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perriqueso View Post
                      I`m amateur in 3d.I make this with 3dmax.Thanks for the replys !!!!I making a video now but i want help to make intros and escenes un re 1.5 rebulid.
                      If anything you could wait for the official release and throw your stuff in after

Comment

• Yea I wonder what Zork and the team are going to do about the cutscenes

Comment

I tried to call for help mrBZork video scenes or modeling. anyone know how I could contact?
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8497[/ATTACH]
                          Woah, she looks like an anorexic PlayStation-era Lara Croft in those stills. I think you need to change her entire model, especially her face (her cheeks look too boney) and her legs (which look a little too far apart). Otherwise, the surrounded environment looks very nice.
                          Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 03-17-2013, 03:48 PM.
                          If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Oh God...her face...

Comment

• The backgrounds are great, yes, but I agree with others, the character models needs some more work.

Comment

I tried to call for help mrBZork video scenes or modeling. anyone know how I could contact?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8497[/ATTACH]
                                Your character has some skinning and topology issues, if you know about 3D you will know what I mean. Also, the pose doesn`t look natural, it need to be more relaxed if the Rig is able to do that.
                                To contact MrBZork, you can send a PM in his Youtube account, but I don`t think the team need more people to their project, because in that case they would ask for.
                                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Working...
                                X