Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
    The kennels unrendered cages can be explained in a few ways. There's knowledge that some rooms have unfinished angle shots in them, even if another angle shows a part of it to be finished.
    That's what I'm thinking too. If my theory is correct, and there are 8 cages in a single aisle, then the background image in Elza's screenshot is simply incomplete, while that of Leon is complete. It's not so unbelievable considering that it's an unfinished beta. Maybe the cages in Elza's screenshot were eventually supposed to have 3D objects that were never added, or maybe that particular background image was simply outdated and represented an angle that wasn't completely textured at that point.

Comment

• It's probably bzork with another nickname. As for the maps, a few elements might indicate that they are indeed legit. There's no consensus yet, no one agrees about whether they are reproductions or unfinished originals found on the disk.

Comment

• The fact that we can even have this argument is a testament to whoever made the room, whether it is a room on the disc they added,on the disc but they textured, or completely made from scratch room.

Comment

• what is i have to do with this? not sure if understood, but only have one user and is the realname, much like you being real name rick hunter.

many excuse for english, but what is an reproduction means? is it the one other word for meaning copy? if meaning is copy i not think these are what you say is reproductions. i not think these have been copy of anything, but maybe i have wrong. i never look at this and not sure what is talk of or about.

Comment

• Well, aren't you closely related to the team who manages the project? You are behind the youtube video and you also shared with us many pictures.

We are trying to know if these new pictures come from the disc, if they are original backgrounds made by Capcom. Or, if they are made by the team who tries to restore them back to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
              what is i have to do with this? not sure if understood, but only have one user and is the realname, much like you being real name rick hunter.

many excuse for english, but what is an reproduction means? is it the one other word for meaning copy? if meaning is copy i not think these are what you say is reproductions. i not think these have been copy of anything, but maybe i have wrong. i never look at this and not sure what is talk of or about.

Zork this image was posted on the resident evil modification boards by a username 1.5 will be leaked.
              Everyone is arguing over whether the background is legit or not, and rick said maybe you are the user 1.5 will be leaked.

Reproduction meaning capcom didn't make it, the team in question did to fill holes

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                what is i have to do with this? not sure if understood, but only have one user and is the realname, much like you being real name rick hunter.

A reproduction is custom made to look like another piece of artwork, but is not the original. This Bioflames picture is the only picture we have seen of the B.1 stairwell, we know from the goromacida video that the B.1 stairwell is not linked and the game jumps to other rooms. We are talking about if these backgrounds are from the real 1.5 disc or if they are reproductions (copy) of the Bioflames picture.

Last edited by Guest; 10-11-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Regardless of whether or not these are reproductions or somehow the originals, I will be very happy to see this released. I think most of us agree that its better to have really nice reproductions than nothing at all!
                  If this does get released, I was thinking of printing out a case for it. I've seen mock-up cases before, however I've been unable to locate them on bioflames. Does anyone know what case mock-up I'm talking about, or even better, does anyone still have the printouts for it?

Comment

• Well theres

but i like

Comment

• hell yeah! thank you! do you know where to get those in larger sizes?

Comment

• Never seen it any bigger than that :/

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          A reproduction is custom made to look like another piece of artwork, but is not the original.
                          i think i am understooding now. original is like a release game and resident evil 1.5 is the unreleased game. unreleased game can not be of original, just like this stairs making it all we see of 1.5 a copy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            I would like to present another interpretation of RPD B2:

If anyone can find any inconsistencies, impossibilities, unlikelihoods, please let me know.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7258[/ATTACH]
                            Boy, you don't even give me a chance to put the other versions of my map up.THis is exactly how the other version looks(minus the extra cells for the dogs). And I kid not. because it is not hard to move the rooms in those areas. And I was going to put the map up today! But what is the point in me trying to put other versions when you are going to do it yourself. It just seems to me that you want to take credit for solving how this map looks.I feel that you are doing me a disservice by taking my ideas and making them your own with alterations. Anyone can make maps, but NO one made them like mine!

Remember this title of this thread is "Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots ;)".
                            Last edited by Black~Crow; 10-11-2012, 06:12 PM.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                              Never seen it any bigger than that :/
                              damn. thanks anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                                So, why aren't you putting this in the appropriate topic? I guess you are in a big hurry to make a game with your team. Remember this title of this thread is "Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots ;)".

Comment

Working...
                                X