Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
    Mr. X will be in the game??
    I've never heard of Mr. X being in 1.5 so I assume not.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      If there isnt a S.T.A.R.S office in the 40% build maybe the hacking team will add there own S.T.A.R.S office , that would be cool.
      I don't think that would be really cool, the game needs to be as authentic as possible. I wouldn't really enjoy too much fan-made fantasy, even though it will be necessary in order to make the game playable from start to end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        I've never heard of Mr. X being in 1.5 so I assume not.

I heard that 1.5 had a Mr.x with a machine gun, and with a gas mask.

Last edited by PROTOBOY; 11-04-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• doesnt really feel like it would be fantasy. Why wouldnt the 1.5 RPD have a stars office?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            Isn't more plausible that the zombie in the closet was the keeper?
            I thought it was the keeper, this guy looked after the dogs n monsters n everything right? he had his own room in the mansion, where the hell did it being John come from? The keeper struggled to write his final words in his diary in his own room so the zombie is most likely the keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              I don't think that would be really cool, the game needs to be as authentic as possible. I wouldn't really enjoy too much fan-made fantasy, even though it will be necessary in order to make the game playable from start to end.
              Well there should be a S.T.A.R.S office in the R.P.D somewhere and the team should be making a modded version and also just the normal 40% build , So for the modded version I think it would be cool to see what a modern S.T.A.R.S office would look like , Jill and chris ect had to work somewhere lol. Plus the team have excellent background making skills so Id love to see what they can cook up if they did make a new S.T.A.R.S office.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                I heard that 1.5 had a Mr.x with a machine gun, and with a gas mask.

Yeah, i've heard about that too but it's just an assumption. We don't have any evidence of Mr. X existing in RE 1.5 and I doubt he was even planned before they scrapped RE 1.5.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  doesnt really feel like it would be fantasy. Why wouldnt the 1.5 RPD have a stars office?
                  I think he means that he wants a official rendered S.T.A.R.S. office, not one the team invented. I can understand this completely as they would be taking a wild guess. But then again, what if one of the offices already shown is the S.T.A.R.S. office, but it doesn't have the logo? That is one possibility.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• According to Alzaire there is no currently known STARS office in any build of 1.5. Interestingly though if you watch the halloween video when Elza is in the office behind the reception desk in the lobby you can see a sheet of paper on the wall that says STA... Perhaps this office has something to do with STARS, or perhaps it was a memo intended for STARS members, at the least it's a potential reference to the presence of STARS in the 1.5 RPD.

Comment

• Or perhaps STARS never had an exclusive office at all. Given how small Raccoon City is, it would totally make sense to have only two office rooms.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• there was a stars office for them when brian irons was a sadistic torturer bribed scumbag, seems like there'd be one with good chief in 1.5....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Or perhaps STARS never had an exclusive office at all. Given how small Raccoon City is, it would totally make sense to have only two office rooms.
                          RC had close to 100000 people. unless RC was smaller in 1.5. you're probably wrong... Or if there was more than one RPD
                          Last edited by Darkness; 11-04-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            there was a stars office for them when brian irons was a sadistic torturer bribed scumbag, seems like there'd be one with good chief in 1.5....
                            You would assume so, although it doesn't necessarily mean Capcom thought of it at the time. I think the inclusion of Claire Redfield would have encouraged them to explore more of the STARS members and giving them an office would have been a good way to better connect the sequel to the original. I'm not so sure this sort of attention was necessary in 1.5. Was there ever any evidence prior to the retail RE2 to suggest that the STARS members were actually stationed at Raccon City Police Department? I'm probably overlooking some glaringly obvious references in the original, although I don't really remember anything that said that's where they were stationed.

Comment

• According to Kenichi Iwao, scenario writer of BH1, S.T.A.R.S. was originally a nation-wide unit who were simply called in to handle the bizarre situation in Raccoon City because they specialized in them. I can see this still being the case in 1.5.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                According to Kenichi Iwao, scenario writer of BH1, S.T.A.R.S. was originally a nation-wide unit who were simply called in to handle the bizarre situation in Raccoon City because they specialized in them. I can see this still being the case in 1.5.
                                Thanks for the details. Pretty much what I thought, I guess there isn't even a reason for there to be a STARS office in the 1.5 RPD. It probably wasn't untill they started work on the retail game that they decided to give STARS a home, as Claire Redfield needed to learn more about the whereabouts of her brother, it wouldn't make sense for her to go there if there wasn't actually something worth investigating.
                                Last edited by Guest; 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X