Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didn't leon get bloody while getting beat up? i thought that was a feature in this build.
    Last edited by J0shuaKane; 11-03-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      No problem. I thought these tracks were readily available, but doing a quick search online just gave me music from RE2. The music I have uploaded is from 1.5.
      Wasn't Marvin the guy who made the RE 1.5 OST? If it wasn't him I remember getting it from him from a post a long time ago.

Comment

• I know he made one but I don't know if this is on there. If it was then someone removed all copyright info from it. I don't have Marvins 1.5 OST, so is there a chance that someone else has it?
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          I have access to both versions of the song on my PC now. Did you want me to upload them at all? I don't remember where I got them but they were on megaupload before it went down.

Here's both versions of that track.

www.zombie-x.com/malformation.zip
          Wow... i love the quality. Thank u so much for these

EDIT: Btw ive never heard that version of the "malformation2" :O
          Last edited by Morellus; 11-03-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            why didn't leon get bloody while getting beat up? i thought that was a feature in this build.
            true! i remember seeing a review in PSM build showing an image how Leon and Elza getting bloody when they took more and more damage, even reaching the level of Leon getting blood in his face XD
            Last edited by GrrMew; 11-03-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              why didn't leon get bloody while getting beat up? i thought that was a feature in this build.
              maybe it doesnt work with the gorillas? I'm sad, that was supposed to be a super ass cool 1.5 feature..

Comment

• Here:

Elza:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	lnXdUsfR6_kbMqt0BB2qeA15158.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	401898

Leon:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	SiDmiTAMdcK9MnhD3JdHEw64513.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	401899
                Last edited by GrrMew; 11-03-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Baboons don't have claws nor they bite at all from what we could see. No wonder Leon's clothes don't get ripped.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    maybe it doesnt work with the gorillas? I'm sad, that was supposed to be a super ass cool 1.5 feature..
                    I think you're right, after reading this part in those images:

"A unique feature in Resident Evil 1.5 is that the character's uniform will display blood spots from being in contact with zombies. This feature was never implemented in any other Resident Evil title"

"Above Leon is involved in a knife fight with hordes of zombies. Notice that his uniform becomes ripped and bloody from the zombies clawing at him as well as bruising on the face! Small details like this add to the overall feel of the game and enhance the playing experience two-fold."

So this feature works just with zombies.
                    Last edited by GrrMew; 11-03-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• noooooooooooo chronicles version of that awesome music is HORRIBLE!!!! just the red lab intro and a weak guitar tune. for a rework, they can do better. and it lacks that 1.5 a nd 2 cool tune(more evident in RE1,5 sound of the prototype).

i think the RE1.5 monkeys fight tune is A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is my fav. one, I don't know how to link the full video but here's the youtube's URL.
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I would find it cool if they would implement a minigame like the The 4th Survivor where you can play as Claire inside the 1.5 Rooms... but well, just dreaming...

EDIT: Look what i just found...seems like B.Zork isn't new to the beta game Scene.
                          Last edited by Alfred; 11-03-2012, 06:34 PM.
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• This is my walkthrough using the elza walker skin and I wanted to know will the music im using in my walkthrough video be in this 40% build. Because I had to rip and edit the music from the psm video but I could not get rid of the footstep sound effects. Its my fave track so I hope we get it in the 40% build.

part 2 of me playing RE2 with an elza skin and different music and also a special key outfit change
                            Last edited by chrisliam2; 11-03-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• thats the roof music. Its in PSM vid, It'll be in their build

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                                This is my fav. one, I don't know how to link the full video but here's the youtube's URL.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9_US...feature=relmfu
                                this song is so good. if i hear it out there, i start to run like mad, because its a zombie outbreak!!!!! it so good that they reused it on RE2, in the more intriguing room. i wonder if the Zork's people could release an OST before (possibly)release, would be GREAT!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X