Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete peoples post because what you feel they did was wrong? or it may crush your childhood dream?

i think this community is crazier than they think it is. its wrong to tell people they cant say what they want, or do with what information they have. its because of people jumping all over this guy that it blew up. otherwise it would have just been a speculated post and some pms we would have never seen.

could have just been like "cool story, bro", but call him a liar then jump all over him for proving himself.

we are not children and do not have to whisper in the corner to keep from being punished.

Comment

• I really hope that this doesn't affect us by bringing upon us another "incident". But like someone said before, BZork+team seems to be mature enough to not let them be affected by stuff like this, SO.....can't wait to see more info/new stuff about RE 1.5 on christmas and it's release date(hopefully).

Oh and Marvin, very funny the other day...
      Last edited by UmbrellaSpy; 11-03-2012, 07:50 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
        Hmmm that GMan guy has been posting images left and right on assembler. Does anyone have access to them? I'd like to have a look since theres something I need to check about them.
        If it's okay with one of the mods I'll reupload the images and post here.

EDIT: Also as far as I know GManWillis is a troublemaker, he was almost banned and I remember that people posted a youtube video where he was confessing to the camera that he was addicted to some kind of illicit drug (I think that it was cannabis) crying a lot. But even if I find the video in my browser history don't expect me to share that, it's just not right.
        Last edited by Aleff; 11-03-2012, 07:50 AM.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
          If it's okay with one of the mods I'll reupload the images and post here.
          Hmm, now I'm intrigued about those pics.

Comment

• its wrong to tell people they cant say what they want, or do with what information they have. its because of people jumping all over this guy that it blew up.
            It's really more like shit hit the fan because Gman posted in the first place. Assuming the stuff posted is legit, you don't just get prime info like that without there being an agreement of confidentiality. If it's fake, well it's just as equally in bad taste.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              delete peoples post because what you feel they did was wrong? or it may crush your childhood dream?
              "I really love idiot, enlightened characters - these characters who fail to engage with the drama of their immediate circumstances; they fail to be reactive and enrolled by drama as it happens around them."

-- Chuck Palahniuk
              (Note: this is not meant directly to you)

Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
              Oh and Marvin, very funny the other day...
              Generally I am very funny man while shit has not shot to fan...
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                Took a sleep, woke up, washed up, ate and had a deep smoke. Logged to computer, and whoa: SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN.
                Now, stuff like this is what I was afraid of. It really hurts. Really really really.

I hope you all agree on me with following statements:

-- To the makers of this project --
                Please forgive existence of persons who might make you mad, I really beg you. Me, and many others in this forum, and elsewhere are taking high interest on this project. Please, don't stop Your great work. We have suffered years back heavily during Curator incident. Majority of us here, wish no harm, but we, are run by wish to try out 1.5 before we die. Maybe I am over stressed/obsessed about 1.5. But it has been my childhood wish for ages now. I have no riches in my life, and my joy is resident evil; solely dreaming about 1.5.

-- To moderators of forums --
                Please take a close look around everywhere and execute immediate actions against anyone harming this project, either by immediate deletion of post or permanent ban.
                I totally agree with you Marvin... this guy is just risking everything just to seek some attention from other users. I dont care if he really talked to MrBZork, the fact is that he asked him to keep his mouth shut , and the first thing he does is talk stuff that he wasn´t allowed to say (Obviously assuming that he actually spoke with MrBZork).

Comment

• Summary (From June 25 to November 3, 2012):

Last edited by killer7ITA; 11-03-2012, 08:33 AM.
                  I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Everyone remember the name GManWillis becuase he will more than likely be the guy to wreck things for everyone, he really should just keep his mouth shut. But people on assembler keep shoving coal into the fire.

Comment

• There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 9 guests)

Aleff,
                      alinhoalisson,
                      Alzaire,
                      biohazard_star,
                      chrisliam2,
                      Gemini,
                      J0shuaKane,
                      killer7ITA,
                      Marvin,
                      Morellus,
                      UmbrellaSpy

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        "I really love idiot, enlightened characters - these characters who fail to engage with the drama of their immediate circumstances; they fail to be reactive and enrolled by drama as it happens around them."

-- Chuck Palahniuk
                        (Note: this is not meant directly to you)
                        please explain?

Comment

• What pictures were posted? All I can remember are a few idiotic pictures with even more stupid posts from him.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• im on this forum every day on a tab every day most of the time lol just incase I miss anything.
                            Last edited by chrisliam2; 11-03-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              What pictures were posted? All I can remember are a few idiotic pictures with even more stupid posts from him.

Last edited by Aleff; 11-03-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Stop posting those f****** pictures. What are you trying to accomplish?

Comment

Working...
                                X