Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
    @D.Birkin
    - Will you guys add FMW (CGI) cutscenes and different forms of Birkin (bosses)?
    Well, this is a must.
    Many of the scenes in game, just spit out: "I ONCE HAD AN FMV!"
    Like when you first arrive here:

And see the attached image for the other area i believe an FMV should be.

I can think of many other places that feel like FMV`s were planned for that location.
    Like im 100% sure the intro was an FMV. Elza magically appearing in the RPD lobby with the shutter down? lol.
    I think the FMV intro went along the lines of:
    ELZA:
    Elza is driving her bike, passing zombies and other horrors. She sees light in the distance and notices its the RPD. However, massive hoards start coming at her so she decides to crash really hard into the RPD doors. In the FMV, she shuts the shutter.

LEON:
    He sees elza crash into the doors. Before she crashed, he was trying to get her attention to warn her, but failed. She then crashed, and thought it was his fault, so he says: "Thats just freaken great. Now what am i gonna do?" because he would have to tell irons.

Thats what i think anyways. Im sure if you guys can make a fully 3D battle game, im sure you can make FMV`s. Just please dont make them seem "Out of place". Meaning, try to use graphics for FMV`s from like RE2 and RE3, and not do fmv`s like RE Darkside Chronicles.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ccrogers15; 03-26-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
      Well, this is a must.
      Like when you first arrive here:

And see the attached image for the other area i believe an FMV should be.

I can think of many other places that feel like FMV`s were planned for that location.
      Like im 100% sure the intro was an FMV. Elza magically appearing in the RPD lobby with the shutter down? lol.
      I think the FMV intro went along the lines of:
      ELZA:
      Elza is driving her bike, passing zombies and other horrors. She sees light in the distance and notices its the RPD. However, massive hoards start coming at her so she decides to crash really hard into the RPD doors. In the FMV, she shuts the shutter.

LEON:
      He sees elza crash into the doors. Before she crashed, he was trying to get her attention to warn her, but failed. She then crashed, and thought it was his fault, so he says: "Thats just freaken great. Now what am i gonna do?" because he would have to tell irons.

Thats what i think anyways. Im sure if you guys can make a fully 3D battle game, im sure you can make FMV`s. Just please dont make them seem "Out of place". Meaning, try to use graphics for FMV`s from like RE2 and RE3, and not do fmv`s like RE Darkside Chronicles.

I agree, the introduction should be something like you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
        @D.Birkin
        - Will you guys add FMW (CGI) cutscenes and different forms of Birkin (bosses)?
        Yes. FMV trigger already from rooms.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
        Well, this is a must.
        No FMV there. It is all real time cutscene. No need for a video.

Im sure if you guys can make a fully 3D battle game, im sure you can make FMV`s.
        Reprogramming camera movement is very different from making movies. I do not make movies.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Am I the only one here who feels sorry for the high demands of impossible stuff?
          -Please, add voice-acting.
          -Please, add new enemies with totally new AI.
          -Please, add FMVs with never-seen before graphics.

What's next?
          Last edited by Guest; 03-26-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            Am I the only one here who feels sorry for the high demands of impossible stuff?

What's next?
            i agree. no need of fan made voices and FMVs. it would be good to see birkin later forms, though.

Comment

• Here's my hypothesis of the FMV of leon: while the chaos progressed on the cities of raccoon city, 2 police officers (leon and Marvin) were running on the stairs of an emergency to reach the helicopter flying over in their heads,The pilot was carrying a citizen survived wounded,while leon and marvin reached the helicopter , the citizen she wakes up and attacks the pilot causing the failure of the helicopter that crashed to the ground of the rpd causing a big explosion, leon saw the last track of hope went to smoke, while looking at the wreckage of the helicopter was destroyed he saw a young girl with a bike that ran in a panic. LEON: He sees crash elza in ports.Before you crashed, was trying to attract your attention to Mohammedans, but failed. Then fell and i thought it was his fault, so he says, "This is only freaken great Now what do i do" ,

Comment

• Wow, everyone is just asking questions to D.Birkin...
                Now it's my time.
                @D.Birkin: Will you add the "I'm afraid of you zombies-animation" which can be seen in all old RE games if you walk back in front of a zombie? Also, will you correct the animations of heavier weapons like the shotgun or the Franchi SPAS, because the actual seems a little off, especially when you're about to run. But I kinda like the way like Elza holds the weapon with both hands like Jill in RE3, so I would appreciate if you would leave it there on the final product.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred
                  Wow, everyone is just asking questions to D.Birkin...
                  Now it's my time.
                  @D.Birkin: Will you add the "I'm afraid of you zombies-animation" which can be seen in all old RE games if you walk back in front of a zombie? Also, will you correct the animations of heavier weapons like the shotgun or the Franchi SPAS, because the actual seems a little off, especially when you're about to run. But I kinda like the way like Elza holds the weapon with both hands like Jill in RE3, so I would appreciate if you would leave it there on the final product.
                  Basically this?:

If you guys do, please do what outbreak did. Have a unique one for each character if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                    Basically this?:

If you guys do, please do what outbreak did. Have a unique one for each character if possible.
                    Yep, that's what I meant. A unique one for every character is not a must have for me though.

Comment

• DBirkin: it would be great a raid mode for resident evil 1.5 .

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                        DBirkin: it would be great a raid mode for resident evil 1.5 .
                        You must be kidding...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                          Am I the only one here who feels sorry for the high demands of impossible stuff?

What's next?
                          I agree as well people are expecting far too much from the team just let them get on with what they are doing , sure ask reasonable questions but asking for brand new FMV and voice acting is just expecting too much id say it's not on the top of there priority list, And I would not be fussed if they did make fmv or voice acting im happy with just text. they said they are making the game all the way to the end so we should just all be happy knowing that , it's better than a kick up the ass is it not.

Comment

• D.Birkin, I recommend outsourcing the FMV and voice-over work, it would alleviate a lot of your tasks. I'm sure there are professionals who would do it for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                              You must be kidding...
                              ahah i dont even know what is this crappy system from new RE games. eheh hope they include RE4's merchant "what r u buoyin"?
                              Last edited by yurieu; 03-26-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                ahah i dont even know what is this crappy system from new RE games. eheh hope they include RE4's merchant "what r u buoyin"?
                                ...double puke...

Comment

Working...
                                X