Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does Elza fight Birken in the warehouse first ? because when Leon fights him in the warehouse he is already transformed into his slightly bigger form.

Comment

• It seems to be so. Claw arm cutscene only appearing when you are Leon confirms.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D.Birkin & BZork, you are awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          It seems to be so. Claw arm cutscene only appearing when you are Leon confirms.
          Ah cool thank you for confirming.

Comment

Only as part of “G”. Maybe with skeletal animations we can make them look even better.
            That would be totally badass to fight the final transformation forms of "G" as Salem and Golgatha for Leon and Elza's games!

Comment

• D&B, will there be alot of comic relief in the game, like memes and references?

does sherry use a gun, or is the file just left over from concept?

was claire actually the dogs name in 1.5?

will any of the storyline be made up, or is it all official?

Comment

• This may be a dumb question but when the team releases the completed build (that they did), will they also release the capcom official build with no modification?

Comment

Only planning and environment research. We have rudimentary designs for some rooms. Top priority is the precinct.

Placeholders. We plan to replace them and use better animations if possible.

Only as part of “G”. Maybe with skeletal animations we can make them look even better.
                  Ahaha thought as much. Thanks for getting back to me!
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                    This may be a dumb question but when the team releases the completed build (that they did), will they also release the capcom official build with no modification?
                    I think it was said at the beginning that the Team were planning to release both the restoration and vanilla build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                      I think it was said at the beginning that the Team were planning to release both the restoration and vanilla build.
                      And 1000 times over.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                        Would the team mind if I answered this for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          Would the team mind if I answered this for them?
                          I would assume not, it'll save them answering it after all

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                            That would be totally badass to fight the final transformation forms of "G" as Salem and Golgatha for Leon and Elza's games!
                            The final transformation of Birkin is actually the same as Salem or Golgatha I posted a picture of both earlier

Comment

Is Piers too? And that missing poster of Claire, is that in 1.5 too?
                              Honestly...
                              Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Best queshun evah.

Yes, and sherry is originally programmed to insanelly bark in that A-MA-ZIN cutscene.

Comment

Working...
                                X