Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
    D.Birkin: What would you say your greatest challenge has been in working on 1.5 so far?
    Air Jesus fix. It took months to locate the procedure and replace it.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Anyways forgive me if this may be known already, but how do we know D.Birkin is really part of IGAS? I don't remember seeing any confirmation from BZork. I thought everyone in public is lying or dreaming. I'm skeptical here.

Be not.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Comment

• D.Birkin is the real deal.Click image for larger version

Name:	compare.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	402815

Comment

• Wait, am I missing something? Are there people from the team behind the 1.5 restoration posting on THIA, or am I thinking of some dumb reality?
          If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• only since public reveal we have done so. this make answer to your question a yes, i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
              Wait, am I missing something? Are there people from the team behind the 1.5 restoration posting on THIA, or am I thinking of some dumb reality?
              I think they like to keep us up to date until the next Bzork video

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                  Air Jesus fix. It took months to locate the procedure and replace it.

Be not.
                  Thank you based D. Birkin for all the info.
                  RE 1.5 never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

• Atleast we know for a fact they're still hard at work on it

Comment

• If I may ask a question... In the original build a lot of 1.5 backgrounds are either unfinished or rendered in a poor quality. How are you dealing with that kind of situation? Are there instances where you've unfortunately had to make sacrifices and replace original renders with your own? Places such as the factory were never finished regardless of bieng present on the Trial Edition, is that someting you've have to deal with? It's a shame for purists but a necessary part of this project it seems.
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• I really can't wait to see what they've done with RPD 2F!

If they follow the course of the original developers, however, the design of the Conference Room would be finalized next. Seeing the mutated primates break through the main windows after John had only just arrived to warn Elza about them would be a breathtaking moment indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          If I may ask a question... In the original build a lot of 1.5 backgrounds are either unfinished or rendered in a poor quality. How are you dealing with that kind of situation? Are there instances where you've unfortunately had to make sacrifices and replace original renders with your own? Places such as the factory were never finished regardless of bieng present on the Trial Edition, is that someting you've have to deal with? It's a shame for purists but a necessary part of this project it seems.
                          Replacing broken background is what we do. “If it's not broken don't fix it.” Missing sections require a lot of research. We have a talented 3D artist who researches environments with the rest of the team and then produces a new area. When first drafts are complete we attempt “gameplay optimization” and adjust cameras to have better angles.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          I really can't wait to see what they've done with RPD 2F!
                          We fixed the map for starters.
                          Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM.
                          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

We fixed the map for starters.
                            Are you referring to the size/dimensions or the actual layout? When the 2F map is superimposed onto the 1F and 3F maps, the proportions are a bit off (especially in the northeast corner, which doesn't really line up at all). If this discrepancy isn't what you're referring to, do you mean to say that the actual room and corridor shapes on the map are incorrect/outdated?

Comment

• Dimensions are correct, display is wrong. I fixed maps to show correct position for rooms and player cursor. Current map interface is not what we will use. Is this a satisfactory answer to your question?
                              Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-24-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Dimensions are correct, display is wrong. I fixed maps to show correct position for rooms and player cursor. Current map interface is not what we will use. Is this a satisfactory answer to your question?

very cool ! thank you for sharing all this info.

Comment

Working...
                                X