Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
    it is scary that you all know so much about guns... how to handle them and so on.
    Don't say that ;(
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post

Both Colvin and I have contacts in CAPCOM. Some of them we both know personally, some he knows that I don't, and some I know that he doesn't.

I don't expect you to believe everything I say. However, when I say "I can't reveal my sources", I mean it. So when someone like you constantly dicks around repeatedly asking me to reveal them despite me telling you several times now that I cannot for many reasons, it is irritating. If you PM'd me, I could give you further information that would lay your little worries to rest, but you don't appear to have the foresight to do that and would rather bitch.

The book deal wasn't made with me, although I am helping with it, and is not about "Resident Evil facts." Your doubt matters nought.
      Finally you notice my post! Anyway, I am not asking you to reveal anything, just asking you to not say something is a FACT when you will not reveal why. This is the reason you get into so many arguments here. The outsiders including myself, don't know any new details about the games, but talking to us like we do, is what is annoying. OK, you can't reveal the reasons why, but why do you want to argue your point without any proof. It doesn't make any sense.

I thought about sending private messages to you, but you seem to be so nasty on here, I thought I better not.
      And the book deal, I will believe it when I see it.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• go to 5:34 for the start of game play.

anyone who likes classic horror games like resident evil 1.5 should try this if you can get a copy , I got my copy off ebay it's not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          G was included mainly for plot purposes. It wouldn't have been included at all if it served no purpose in it.
          Can you say a little bit more about it? It seems to be involved in Lord Spencer's transformation and the creations around the castle, but that's as much as I'm aware of.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Considering I was the one who conducted that interview and have spoken to Mr. Kawamura quite extensively since then, I think I'd know what he meant. The "God" refers to Birkin's plan to create a new human race, which is the closest possible thing to a God there is, and something which was also used as a big focal point for Wesker.
          Alright. Thanks for clarifying that.

Regeneration ability was G's main attribute. Sherry didn't inherit superhuman strength because she wasn't a complete G-Human, but the concept is the same. While "G-Humans" aren't a focus anymore (because Birkin is dead), they are still part of the plot.
          It still sucks. The description given to us by Kawamura makes the G-virus sound like the potential evolution that was thought of with the use of the T-virus (the Pursuer being the experimental prototype that was in the right direction). Any further uses of the G-virus past BH2 don't go any deeper than the whole regeneration issue which was pretty much known by BH2 and a little bit off the idea of super-humans that Kawamura alluded to.

Sure, but what makes you so sure 1.5 had less ammo than BH2 despite the fact that an easier game was something CAPCOM had planned from the outset based on the reception from the first game? Thus far, we just have a bunch of superfluous weapons.
          I did not say that 1.5 had less ammo than BH2. I said that such design is not necessarily a flaw within the survival horror genre and provided an explanation to why it can still work, since it forces the player to be tactical and make the best use of a vast arsenal with limited resources.

I'm curious about one thing, though. Why do you say 1.5 was an easier game than BH1? Hideki Kamiya has the habit of making his games particularly hard and with insane difficulty modes too (Dante Must Die, for example).

The crossbow's implementation was designed around the Licker, yes. While it is good for Zombie crowd control also, its silence was actively designed around the Licker (or the other way around, I can't recall the interview). I'm not actually sure if the specific crossbow Claire uses is actually capable of firing three bolts at once, so it's unlikely it was added specifically for that feature.
          The Crossbow always fires three at once (Code: Veronica is the one that only fires a single one). And if it was designed to deal with Lickers then I'd say it failed horribly. Shotgun is far more damaging, can crowd control them and is capable of stunning. Crossbows shines when dealing with 3 to 4 zombies at once since a single load (or "clip") can clear the path. Not too powerful, but nice for tight situations.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
            Finally you notice my post! Anyway, I am not asking you to reveal anything, just asking you to not say something is a FACT when you will not reveal why. This is the reason you get into so many arguments here. The outsiders including myself, don't know any new details about the games, but talking to us like we do, is what is annoying. OK, you can't reveal the reasons why, but why do you want to argue your point without any proof. It doesn't make any sense.

I thought about sending private messages to you, but you seem to be so nasty on here, I thought I better not.
            And the book deal, I will believe it when I see it.
            If I know it is fact, I will state it as fact. When you don't believe me and ask for proof, that's fine, I'll say what the proof is in a form that ensures my source is protected, even if that is just "developers." That is something you have to deal with.

I don't care how you feel about the book, quite frankly. I'm not sure why you even brought it up.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Why don't you make your own website with all of your claims and answers to people questions, that way you don't have to force your opinion down people's throats, on this forum?

Comment

• Who knew Kamiya would have been indirectly responsible for spawning this big happy family of ours...

Comment

• YOU knew all along!

Comment

Why don't you make your own website with all of your claims and answers to people questions, that way you don't have to force your opinion down people's throats, on this forum?
                    In case you haven't noticed, he has one and it's called Project Umbrella - and pretty much every single article that's put up there is full of source citations with comments on when, where, and what the various bits of information stems from. Just 'cause you don't like what you hear or reality doesn't live up to your fantasies doesn't give you the right to be an ass (nor does your Internet connection)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      In case you haven't noticed, he has one and it's called Project Umbrella - and pretty much every single article that's put up there is full of source citations with comments on when, where, and what the various bits of information stems from. Just 'cause you don't like what you hear or reality doesn't live up to your fantasies doesn't give you the right to be an ass (nor does your Internet connection)
                      I am too busy reading stuff on here to read things on other forums.The Reality is that I want to know what is the truth, and the fantasy is that you want to believe everything you read
                      Last edited by Black~Crow; 03-01-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StuntmanSnake
                        Could someone explain to me what the argument is about, this time?
                        Do you really care? Isn't fun to see another argument, TELL THE TRUTH!

Comment

Why don't you make your own website with all of your claims and answers to people questions, that way you don't have to force your opinion down people's throats, on this forum?
                          You're perfectly free to ignore anything I say (or put me on your ignore list) and not make empty accusations. But at the same time, I'm fully entitled to say whatever I like on this forum provided it does not break the rules. Sounds fair, no?
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by StuntmanSnake
                            Could someone explain to me what the argument is about, this time?
                            Basically, Crow doesn't like that News Bot won't reveal his sources, which News Bot can't do as they've asked not to be revealed (at least not yet, there's apparently a book deal underway). Crow now basically tries to claim everything News Bot says is lies until he tells the TRUTH, which is basically,'reveal all your sources, screw yourself and us out of further information, and do it because otherwise I won't believe you.' Nothing anyone else says matters.

However, Black Crow does occasionally make up various random theories that he yells about, ignoring any evidence he doesn't like, so take what he says with a pinch of salt big enough to pickle a shark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Basically, Crow doesn't like that News Bot won't reveal his sources, which News Bot can't do as they've asked not to be revealed (at least not yet, there's apparently a book deal underway). Crow now basically tries to claim everything News Bot says is lies until he tells the TRUTH, which is basically,'reveal all your sources, screw yourself and us out of further information, and do it because otherwise I won't believe you.' Nothing anyone else says matters.

However, Black Crow does occasionally make up various random theories that he yells about, ignoring any evidence he doesn't like, so take what he says with a pinch of salt big enough to pickle a shark.
                              No, your wrong, DEAD WRONG! And I don't make up random stuff. I form opinions based on what is written on this forum (and others), from chatting with people, like my source at Capcom. THe initials are T.B. News bot and Colvin know him too.
                              Last edited by Black~Crow; 03-01-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• ...yeah. First you made up the stories about Alzaire and Inflames having the 80% version of 1.5 (they don't, and wouldn't have been offering four figures for the copy the Curator had access to if they did), then claimed Dot50Cal is really the Curator and owner of 1.5 (even though it was Dot who exposed the Curator's ebay trolling...). I seem to recall you've also claimed that the whole Colvin thing is really a trick and such.

Of course, you also often claim you're joking, but with no evidence but your word to support that, we assume you're totally serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X