Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    would be scarier with Leon's UGLY 1.5 face.
    OMG That's going to be reaaally scary D: !
    I would never draw that freak even if i was asked or paid to *sarcasm* Lmfao.
    Last edited by Mrox2; 03-04-2013, 06:29 AM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
      yuck. no. it's crap. i wouldn't want it on the gallery. Plus i traced Sherry's entire face/neck/legs from the original pomf girl image.

I only drew it because of MrB said The Sherry Fan-dub voice acting sounded like a typical cartoonish young girl, and out of nowhere i just remembered the pomf girl and typed out the quote. Then Carnivol's "What the fuck did i just read" inspired me to draw it for shits and giggles, his reply to the image was gold too.
      the little girl in your avatar is older or younger than sherry ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
        what the fuck did i just draw?

Spoiler:
        LOL!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          sherry actually sounded really good but john sounded a bit off and too young. might be a better voice for roy.
          seriously, sherry is awesome john is ok but like the others said, his voice is to young. But much appreciate your effort

Comment

• meme or not this is disturbing
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• maybe click cheif irons couch 50 times to find hidden sketch down the side?

Comment

• What has this thread turned into?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Carl-Cxy8t-small.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1,015.8 KB
ID:	402708
                sigpic

Comment

• ...I don't know?

Comment

• Is this image from the current build? I haven't tried much of Elza's game at all since it's so buggy. But I don't remember coming across this part as Leon.

Name:	tumblr_inline_mig8w46rgn1qz4rgp.png
Size:	204.2 KB
ID:	402709
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                      Is this image from the current build? I haven't tried much of Elza's game at all since it's so buggy. But I don't remember coming across this part as Leon.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8430[/ATTACH]
                      Not sure if serious ? ... But this is a mod on RE2 PC skin of Elza created by "Enrico" OF COURSE ... and room ported by Martin/Darkbiohazard from the Trial Version, supposdly this is in RE 1.5 or Beta leftover room in the Trial BH2 Files. since its not in retail and probably not in the 40 % build ^.^

Yea skin quality looked nice back then, somehow it's still soo familiar. oh yeah it is !
                      Last edited by Mrox2; 03-04-2013, 12:33 PM.
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Ah all right, thanks for clearing that up. I don't really keep track of mods, but I was beginning to wonder if it was after I posted. I found the image here, which is what threw me off into thinking it was an actual screenshot: http://theredherb.com/post/43463789027
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EVIL-WEBBY View Post
                          maybe click cheif irons couch 50 times to find hidden sketch down the side?

Name:	film p.png
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	402710
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• gah, enough with the pedophile shit!

It's not funny, it's not cute and it certainly isn't art - it's just flat-out disturbing.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I'm usually the guy who "takes it too far" in conversations, but right now even I'm starting to feel uncomfortable -- mostly due to the uncertainty of whether people are joking or "preying", so, yeah, let's get back on track, shall we?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                                gah, enough with the pedophile shit!

It's not funny, it's not cute and it certainly isn't art - it's just flat-out disturbing.
                                Indeed, While I appreciate that sense of art, but really ...

Back on Topic :

We all noticed that Team Igas replaced Jill and Chris voices with final RE2 voices, but we do know that even in final 1.5 they had different voices and to be honest I found Jills voice more fitting for Elza and I got very used to it, since it was left like that for that build, That voice ... errr it's Claire's Ugh ... for the second it makes me feel like "ehhh Elza doesn't need Claire's voice to be like her nor superior to her or anything, Elza is Elza" But really it's not a big thing, I appreciate the work they are putting into this and I'm hoping for them the best, despite all negative I might have said before but that all was because I'm very serious when it comes to such things.

the 40% build is really very early, gameplay wise and rooms wise, there are many like MANY MANY missing rooms and the team is really working hard to make it as final as possible, but gah .. many rooms are missing in the lab too and soo many other rooms before it.

I would really love to see the 80% appear soon, even a video or anything new would please me but I don't think it would happen anytime soon while I really want it to happen.
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 03-04-2013, 12:42 PM.
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X