Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
    115 <description>BioHazard 2 (Prototype)</description>
    interesting

Comment

• Whatever it is, the year is 1998 lol, keep your pants on

Comment

• Comment

• That Leon bears an uncanny resemblance to Arnie Grape.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            Made my day lmao. Just what I needed atm
            Last edited by Alfred; 11-09-2012, 03:15 PM.
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

So true....lol

Comment

• If anyone is interested, I have a folder I have been saving any and ALL images related to 1.5. Unfortunately that means it's not quite as sorted as Enig's, and contains images from various builds of 1.5 (and I think some beta 2 cropped up in there too), but if anyone wants to sort and maybe grab anything in there that Enig is missing, be my guest. Or you could just check it out for curiosity's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                  So true....lol
                  Even though I enjoy both classic and modern I still got a laugh out of it. Very true lol

Comment

• So considering that Gman Willis' alleged copy of Resident Evil 1.5 is exactly the same size as the ISO for Biohazard 2 Beta 2, was he lying? Or is the information about Beta 2's size incorrect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      You must have missed something... There are a bunch of Factory and Laboratory screenshots. However, if you have some in mind that I am missing, then I've missed something... So if anyone knows of any photos that I don't have please alert me
                      Then I'm definitely doing something wrong.. Are the files in .jpeg, .gif or .png? Or is it meant to extracted/viewed with some software?

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                        Then I'm definitely doing something wrong.. Are the files in .jpeg, .gif or .png? Or is it meant to extracted/viewed with some software?
                        I just used 7-zip and everything is perfect. Hes even got all the screens in folders for the areas they are from

Comment

• Yeah, but for some odd reason, no images show up in the Factory and Lab section..

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            Yeah, but for some odd reason, no images show up in the Factory and Lab section..
                            download it again? I didn't have problem with extracting either, are you using 7-zip?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                              If anyone is interested, I have a folder I have been saving any and ALL images related to 1.5. Unfortunately that means it's not quite as sorted as Enig's, and contains images from various builds of 1.5 (and I think some beta 2 cropped up in there too), but if anyone wants to sort and maybe grab anything in there that Enig is missing, be my guest. Or you could just check it out for curiosity's sake.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiobyxmyvo...Evil%201.5.rar
                              Awesome! I'm still sorting through them. If you want, I have every known magazine scan of BH1.5 as well, though you seem to already have a ton of cropped magazine images. I think that between us we have at least one instance of every known camera angle, but I'm sure that other users have even more variations. We should all make a public folder containing sub-folders organized by room, dump everything we have into them, and filter out the redundancies later. I think it would make an excellent reference, and a solid map could be its chief directory.

By the way, whoever textured the A-2 Elevator Hall is brilliant:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2hrjomq.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	401936

Comment

download it again? I didn't have problem with extracting either, are you using 7-zip?
                                Thanks for 7-zip tip, I tried with winzip and winrar and I got error.
                                I used 7-zip ans everything was extracted.

Comment

Working...
                                X