Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought too Elza sounded like Alyson Court in that one video but apparently AC confirmed it wasn't her.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
      Their original extension was .bs or .bss?
      You need to tka the .bss files . Then with the software named HJ-Split, you can sp
      lit those files (the file size you must enter is 64k bites)

For example, the file room105.bss will be splited into 7 files.

The files you will get are infact TIM files which the pictures format for playstation.

Comment

• I believe the Alpha Leon model is on the disc, heck they found the second builds female Zombies on there, so why not Alpha Leon? I'm also sure that civilian Leon is on there.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunk91 View Post
          You need to tka the .bss files . Then with the software named HJ-Split, you can sp
          lit those files (the file size you must enter is 64k bites)

For example, the file room105.bss will be splited into 7 files.

The files you will get are infact TIM files which the pictures format for playstation.
          That's amazing how did you discover that???
          I'll try do it right now!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Oh and if anyone is interested I have remade both the cover and spine card at 4 times their original resolution. Below are the redone images as well as the back insert.
            Thanks!

One tiny (and optional) nitpick: I think that 「蔓延」 would most likely include furigana (ruby text) above it to show the pronunciation「まんえん」, since 「蔓」 is outside of the current government-mandated list of 2,136 characters. Several other words on the back cover have furigana already, like「しょしんしゃ」above「初心者」.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            I believe the Alpha Leon model is on the disc, heck they found the second builds female Zombies on there

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Thanks!

One tiny (and optional) nitpick: I think that 「蔓延」 would most likely include furigana (ruby text) above it to show the pronunciation「まんえん」, since 「蔓」 is outside of the current government-mandated list of 2,136 characters. Several other words on the back cover have furigana already, like「しょしんしゃ」above「初心者」.

There's a screenshot of the game with a female zombie that appears on the 96' trailer of 1.5.

Here's the picture:

And here's the trailer, notice that the same female zombie is there:
              A trailer for the unreleased version of Resident 2, this was a 75% completed game before Capcom decided to scrap it. Thanks to my great friends at Bioflames...

So, if there's the same zombie, the "Civillian Outfit" of Leon must be on the disc too.
              Last edited by Guest; 11-10-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• ^ in that trailer @:28sec leon is either really tall or the zombies are really short. i noticed it when he blew the fat zombies head off, something just didn't line up right.

Comment

• I think maybe that fat zombie model is short. SWEET, I hope they add lotsa FEMZOMBEHS!
                  Last edited by Darkness; 11-10-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• I was browsing trough old mags, and took shot:

I wish i could have this private room with 1.5 ! lol!
                    Attached Files
                    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                      There's a screenshot of the game with a female zombie that appears on the 96' trailer of 1.5.

Here's the picture:

A trailer for the unreleased version of Resident 2, this was a 75% completed game before Capcom decided to scrap it. Thanks to my great friends at Bioflames...

So, if there's the same zombie, the "Civillian Outfit" of Leon must be on the disc too.
                      Nice! Maybe we can unlock the civilian outfit upon completion of the game.

Comment

• One thing I'm intrigued about are the sounds for the T-Gorillas. Now, in previous clips we've heard the gorilla screech (I'm pretty sure it's not just when they die). We can look at the teaser and see that they appear to have a creepy old man moaning <_<.

Am I mistaken or?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post

Here's the picture:

Is just like the another RESIDENT EVIL 2 Trial Version (BIOHAZARD 2) with all the backgrounds of earlier builds just like the female zombie and the civilian outfit, everything is on the disc, maybe the Alpha Leon with the Chris Model with the word POLICE on the back...

Comment

• Speaking of the RE2 trial, does the BIOHAZARD 2 Trial have all the same 1.5 backgrounds on disc at all?
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                              One thing I'm intrigued about are the sounds for the T-Gorillas. Now, in previous clips we've heard the gorilla screech (I'm pretty sure it's not just when they die). We can look at the teaser and see that they appear to have a creepy old man moaning <_<.

Am I mistaken or?
                              Well, I would say it's because the Gorillas we've seen earlier in PSMuseum Vids are tinier Gorillas than the Gorillas we have seen in the Halloween Trailer.
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Speaking of the RE2 trial, does the BIOHAZARD 2 Trial have all the same 1.5 backgrounds on disc at all?
                                The RE2 Trial have tiny differences in the background like the Umbrella Factory entrance, the Unknown room with the Umbrella Mouses, the FUEL Puzzle in the Lab have different angles (Where supposed to be a boss battle) and other but mostly are the same...

Remember that PSM build have Baby Gorillas and a bigger model of them, maybe the bosses in the Parking Lot. In the factory are more, the baby gorillas, i don't know where the pic is...
                                Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-10-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X