Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Just noticed capcom reused a buttload of 1.5 tracks on the 4th survivor.

Q8. The first version of Biohazard2, known as "1.5", was scrapped. In terms of workload, was it like creating two separate scores or were you able to tweak some of the existing tracks and reuse them?
    A8. Actually, I was able to re-use almost everything I had composed. For instance, Hunk's track was originally for a destroyed laboratory.

Q12. Can you tell us something to look out for while listening to the music; the kind of thing that most listeners might miss unless they pay attention?
    A12. There's a track in Resident Evil 2 called "Wreckage Of The Mad Experiment" that only plays in one room. I originally composed it for the laboratory stage in Resident Evil 1.5, but it looked like it was going to get cut in RE2. Somehow we managed to slot it in there.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Sweet! Epic interview thanks, I'm glad, love his music to this day. We've already heard one previously unheard gem of a track (gorilla fight) I cannot wait to hear more...

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
        People, i have this issue about the Beta 3..., the Claire sceneario, why is not avaible? Anyway, i read in a forum, maybe bioflames, that in the Trial Version was a Invisible Door that leads to the 1.5 rooms, but i've never found that Door... is just a lie or is not?
        There's no invisible door. The old data and rooms cannot be accessed in game.
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Sweet! Epic interview thanks, I'm glad, love his music to this day. We've already heard one previously unheard gem of a track (gorilla fight) I cannot wait to hear more...
          the gorilla fight tune is awesome. very 90ish feel, simply awesome. i wish i could hear it.

oh and ive got the RE2 OST, CD version, since there is no game compression.

Comment

• I find it strange that at least two very excellent tracks were put on the cutting room floor. Distant Memories which only appeared in the demo version, and was later cut, and Mad Experiment, which as we learned, was almost cut as well. Am I just crazy here, but aren't these two some of the best tracks from the game? Does Capcom not agree ... ?

Just seems strange.

Comment

• Considering 1.5's features and rooms and all that mess aren't good enough for RE2 but can be cut and put into dino crisis, code veronica, and RE3, 1.5 dying was more about politics and less about it not being a good game. I'd imagine the same goes for those epic songs. Seriously, Red Lab(wreckage) is a superior lab song to the crappy frozen song.

Comment

• I don't mind Freeze to Death. And maybe it's because I am used to it, but I find a lot of the notes in the song (the echo especially) relate well to the long vertical nature of the lab, as if the song is "echoing" through a large space. There's no doubt that Red Lab is a far superior song, however.

Comment

• Red Lab sounds more like a creepy ass umbrella lab with a virus in every vial. But my 1.5 love is showing. 1.5 features aren't good enough for RE! until after 2. wat.

Comment

• personally, i luv the RE music, mostly from the past games, the 90ish vibe is awesome.

wreckage of the mad experiment is very good, one of the best out there, you can feel the strong stereo even with crappy mp3.

but i think its not about that, since the re2 lab is huge, the "underground laboratory theme" fits better. it fits with the long corridors, the metallic footsteps, the naked zombies and lickers, the overall lab-feeling.

anyway, wreckage was used, its a reward for us, since u must plan to open that door from the both gameplays, if u forget to put your fingerprint, its over.

i wonder if there are some other cools songs in 1.5, some we never heard.

it would be amazing play 1.5 and hear sound of the prototype, at 100% volume, it would be mind blowing.
                    Last edited by yurieu; 11-16-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• It's going to be mind blowing, so mind blowing. Keep the faith alive. It's coming, I trust the word of someone on the internet, I want to believe...

Comment

• The common or current version of the song "Sound of Prototype" has the intro cut off. This is the very first song you hear in Elza's game, when it starts in the lobby. You can hear the missing intro in some of the online clips, though - like the Halloween Teaser.
                        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Considering 1.5's features and rooms and all that mess aren't good enough for RE2 but can be cut and put into dino crisis, code veronica, and RE3, 1.5 dying was more about politics and less about it not being a good game. I'd imagine the same goes for those epic songs. Seriously, Red Lab(wreckage) is a superior lab song to the crappy frozen song.
                          Completely incorrect. Baseless assumption.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                            The common or current version of the song "Sound of Prototype" has the intro cut off. This is the very first song you hear in Elza's game, when it starts in the lobby. You can hear the missing intro in some of the online clips, though - like the Halloween Teaser.
                            actually, i heard it. theres a "1.5 OST" around the internet, its something like a remix for it.

i sense in the halloween teaser, this song is a lil bit different. i may be insane, but maybe its something related to the playback speed.

Comment

• The one playing in the Complete Disc video 1 with Leon on the rooftop is the same as the lobby one. Just in the lobby the intro of 3-4 seconds is different, majority is the same.
                              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                Completely incorrect. Baseless assumption.
                                I'd love to see the "politics" behind that decision.
                                "I've got more influence than you! Watch as I pointlessly add 8 more months to your development schedule, get you to hire new staff if needed, and prohibit everyone from using most of the current assets! HAH! That should teach you not to question my influence!"
                                *twirls mustache*

Comment

Working...
                                X