Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh*
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Great work with the images of the R.P.D. Back Door... and the firing range have two differents Firing Booths... in a forum says that maybe was a key on one of the Shooting Targets or a Minigame involved with the Targets... i don't remember where i read that, but it's possible... but i'm only guessing... there were Typewriters to Save the game or the Computers are the Savegame System, because the MEMORY CARD Item is on the Item List released in this thread and there is no sign of INK RIBBONS... i hope that Savegame System were avaible in this new and old game...
        Last edited by STARSRedfield; 11-16-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• The bookshelf puzzle would have replaced the fire range puzzle, I gather. You probably had to either bring a target up towards the stall, or leave it at the back, and a certain combination would have revealed an item. This makes the most sense as to why the stalls were lowered from 8 to 4 (8 would have been too many combinations).

Comment

• That's....you're right. I bet they just stuck bookshelves in the place of the shooting stalls. Different visuals, same puzzle

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
              I happen to have a semi-professional music background, not to mention a natural ear for music, and I can tell when something's been cut off.
              Can you help me confirm that a section of the Halloween video was cut then? Here is my evidence:

fig.a - At around 1:39, this camera angle should have been seen:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage07.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	401978Click image for larger version

Name:	elza_parking.png
Views:	3
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	401979

fig.b - A skip in the background music is evident at this point in time (as far as I can hear), and precisely coincides with the change of camera angle.

fig.c - Also coincident with the camera shift and the audio skip, Leon goes from being in front of a police van to being just beyond a squad car, within an instant.

My guess is that it was cut to either save time, withhold a background, or both (probably the former though).

---

This background was also missing from the video, but my theory is that this particular angle is only seen during the cut-scene with Ada; only a short snippet of which was shown in the video.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage02.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	401980Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage03.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	401981

EDIT: I just realized that another skip happens at 2:52, so they were probably just trying to save time... but the amount of time saved is a matter of a few seconds at most so why even bother?
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-16-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• I'm sure the reason is so they don't show THAT much for now and you can notice there's a few more cuts besides that one during the video.

Comment

• so the entire scene isn't spoiled

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    Can you help me confirm that a section of the Halloween video was cut then? Here is my evidence:

fig.a - At around 1:39, this camera angle should have been seen:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7553[/ATTACH]
                    You'll notice that in the bioflames picture, the ADT/layer Mask for the white van to the left has yet to be applied. Seeing as how they seem to be going for a retail level of completion with their hack, they probably didn't want to show Ada visible through the van.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• jesus christ, the masks weren't done in the inflames build?

Comment

• Does it really come as a surprise? Even the near-finished RE2 beta we have has rooms which are missing them.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• I guess I didn't realize how much trouble the team is actually going through

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            jesus christ, the masks weren't done in the inflames build?
                            Many Bioflames images show backgrounds without masks, it appears to be some of the last content Capcom worked on.

Comment

• Yes, there are other cuts in the Halloween Teaser, and everybody seems to have nailed them. Those two shots of the wrecked Umbrella van appear to be cutscene-only, per what evidence we have.

The only extra piece we have is the last frame or two of the cutscene between Leon and Ada (Linda), which is from the Curator's 15th anniversary build. That's the bit where they're staring at each other, having just finished talking, right before the van door gets torn open. I made it last a bit longer by looping it and then splicing it into place in the Halloween Trailer footage. That, plus the stills from the Bioflames collection and the extra leaked still of that cutscene, will have to do until we hear from "da team" again.

I need to finish up my latest installment of "Story of RE15," and then I'll see about putting together some more background sets.
                              Last edited by RMandel; 11-17-2012, 01:08 AM.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• It makes sense that he masks were probably the last things implemented. We have to realize, the rooms were being changed around constantly. It only makes sense to apply the masks at the end, when the development team was happy with the layout of EVERY room.

Comment

Working...
                                X