Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure no RE ever had buildings or surrounding environment disappear into black holes.

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
    no glasses on windows?
    Hint: check the corners for inconsistencies.
    Last edited by Gemini; 11-19-2012, 08:39 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post

Pretty sure no RE ever had buildings or surrounding environment disappear into black holes.

Hint: check the corners for inconsistencies.
      no window handles?
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        no mr.x in 1.5, He's totally retail. The hell is a chimaera? And yes, 40% build has grenades, its in curator's video he used to tease us
        It's a monster that is Spider Hybrid, the body is half human with the top until the read a spider, but it walk with the 2 human legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
          It's a monster that is Spider Hybrid, the body is half human with the top until the read a spider, but it walk with the 2 human legs.
          Sounds like the man spider. But the man spider stalks you and is a cool boss!

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
            well, i believe they didnt tell if the chimera seen in RE1 and remake is made by spiders, i think they said its human + insect. since that weird creature has wings, maybe its not spiders. but the spider-man from RE2 may not be a chimera.

i read once chimeras were gestated by women. some crazy stuff, uh.

Comment

• Great work, DXP. Far better than I could ever do. I'm a decent pencil artist - I was a cartoonist once, for a time, in another lifetime - but never could quite make the transition to digital. Keep up the good work, man.

I also like the way that you backgrounds aren't quite like the RE15 originals. I may be the only one that does, but I thought I'd mention it. Helps me keep from getting them confused, for one - for however much that matters. It also helps set yours (and Martin's PMOD) efforts apart as distinct in their own right. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in Martin's next update.
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                wow, I really don't remember those. Strange..
                Is not these, it's different.

Resident Evil Wiki is a comprehensive database for the Resident Evil video game series. The wiki is dedicated to collecting all information related to the franchise, such as the games, films, novels, characters, creatures, walkthroughs and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  well, i believe they didnt tell if the chimera seen in RE1 and remake is made by spiders, i think they said its human + insect. since that weird creature has wings, maybe its not spiders. but the spider-man from RE2 may not be a chimera.

i read once chimeras were gestated by women. some crazy stuff, uh.
                  Sorry, maybe I said the wrong name, I saw on this page:

Resident Evil Wiki is a comprehensive database for the Resident Evil video game series. The wiki is dedicated to collecting all information related to the franchise, such as the games, films, novels, characters, creatures, walkthroughs and more!

Comment

• That's the man spider o.O

Comment

• Everytime I see your sig, Darkness, I lol @ RE4...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        no window handles?

I thought it was pretty obvious; doesn't look like a stylistic decision.

Comment

• waht amazingly round blue circles you drew? let me guess, its not a mouse......

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                            waht amazingly round blue circles you drew? let me guess, its not a mouse......
                            maybe a high dpi mouse, or a touchscreen from a desktop or tablet.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              maybe a high dpi mouse, or a touchscreen from a desktop or tablet.
                              Wacom tablet, it's faster and more precise to model with it.

Is that difficult to cut edge loops and extrude faces?

Comment

• Guys, guys ... just be happy he got something good enough for Marvin to work with for now. We'll get the real 2F hallway backgrounds once "da team" finishes with their work - or decides to let us see them this Christmas. I for one would rather let this go and get a good look at the unknown areas of the RE15 Sewers instead.
                                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X