Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am leaning towards that myself. Nothing GMan has said now or in the past couldn't have been said as conjecture. I am not sure what people are saying when they claim he's said things in the past that are "true"? It was a pretty noble fake out on his part, whatever the case.
    Last edited by doriantoki; 11-26-2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• why ... why ... why ...
      I ehhmm, ..., I, I, ..., I want to believe, ... but I can't.
      ... i'd alter ego myself to this little epic monster:

and then ban a lot of different people... on some forums around.
      Troller Orc (in Lord Of The Fake 1.5 ISOS): The age of normal forums are over, the new age of forum trollers have begun.
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Im so tired of this lol this kind of thing always happens with 1.5 , and it keeps happening over and over and over to the point were it just makes me yawn and Roll my eyes. It goe's like this most of the time......

I just bought 1.5 from a private seller
        I was going to leak the game but I have received death threats
        I have also put up a private video but YOU can't view it because your not special enough

Dont bother talking about it if your just going to try and show off then moan about getting death threats , How about you don't tell anyone and just leak it instead of just trying to get attention. Or just don't say anything and keep the game for yourself , that way you wont get "death threats"

It's just the same old story all the time and it get's very dull.

I just hope this doesnt effect the realese of the modding teams version.

Comment

• GManWillis sounds like a colossal, attention-seeking fuckhead. I wouldn't take anything he says at face value.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            GManWillis sounds like a colossal, attention-seeking fuckhead. I wouldn't take anything he says at face value.
            A voice of reason, you come here often? ;)

Comment

• Man that was quick. And now GManWillis "threatens" to release his own build if 1.5 if the other guy doesn't do it first. Funny thing is, he might not even possess it. He's really playing a dirty game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                Man that was quick. And now GManWillis "threatens" to release his own build if 1.5 if the other guy doesn't do it first. Funny thing is, he might not even possess it. He's really playing a dirty game...
                I'm sure a bugged out and barely playable 1.5 is better than no 1.5 at all to some.

(he doesn't have it, he wouldn't be acting the way he is if he did)

Comment

• it id agree with everyone... thread in marketplace of assembler is an fake. is claimed.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  GManWillis sounds like a colossal, attention-seeking fuckhead. I wouldn't take anything he says at face value.
                  yes. he is sound like an tool. many example of the meeee toooooooo. waaawaaaaa. someone is slip me infos in trust, but is do wrong and make lie and now people not like meeeeee waaaawaaaa. like old dog for hunting howl for night! Awooooo!

Comment

• Awoooooooo!

Anyway, I previously didn't read the whole thread, but as soon as Willis said he has all 3 games, I laughed and didn't consider that whole thing serious anymore.

The only thing I think is legit, is when he says the curator is the source of the leak because of some financial problems. It's been a while I suspect it's the case. I know some people here would want to believe he never possessed the ISO, but we have to be realistic. That guy was full of shit and we know he was behind the goromacidagate.

Seriously, has any other game started such shitstorms in the past? There's that something particular about BH1.5 that makes the internet retarded, and it's a cycle. I can't wait for it to be release for that whole crap to finally stop.

Comment

• maybe curator was hid many truths, but at least he new content and you know exist of build. resident evil are people who hard to please and always full of impatiant. why? immature is reason of fail to many. is why you see other community and the mature mans acquire thing easy and bitchman remain bitchman :/

sometime i share view that game is neither resident evil nor biohazard! the fanbase and community is!

Comment

• yeah,someone who know exactly how much is worth re 1.5 sells all his builds for 950 pounds, that's must be legit for sure!

resident evil 1.5 would never be sold in public and for such a small sum. And if the curator had the 80%, why he did use the 40% version for the screenshots ?

that's probably another trick by gman, who already scammed kendo and now he is searching for new "customers". Why he isn't already banned i don't know
                        Last edited by warren; 11-26-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Well it's not actually the "Internet" that goes all grotesquely moronic over it, just this series' particular community. Most couldn't give a shit. The ones that do get their panties in a bunch over it tend to have major entitlement issues. You're likely to get those in any community though, but as this series is particularly notorious for scrapped versions, there are plenty who think they should have them no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            resident evil are people who hard to please and always full of impatiant. why? immature is reason of fail to many.

Yes, people are being immature. But you also have to understand the nostalgic factor. Fans of the first hour have been waiting 16 years already, some even died before being able to finally play that game. This game has a particular importance for me, and I will always feel impatient to play it and feel like it's 1997 all over again.

But yeah, it doesn't mean we have to bitch and send threats. I don't think it comes from the first hour fans though. We're getting old.
                            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 11-26-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Yes, people are being immature. But you also have to understand the nostalgic factor. Fans of the first hour have been waiting 16 years already, some even died before being able to finally play that game. This game has a particular importance for me, and I will always feel impatient to play it and feel like it's 1997 all over again.

But yeah, it doesn't mean we have to bitch and send threats. I don't think it comes from the first hour fans though. We're getting old.
                              That's entitlement. It's a scrapped game intentionally not finished or released by the people who made it. You are and never were meant to have it, there was absolutely no reason you had to wait up for it or feel impatient. It is technically stolen property, most "betaz" tend to be as most are leaked by reviewers or publications that still had the disk lying around.

Comment

• Because something finally wasn't meant to be released I have no right to feel like I want to play it? What kind of retarded logic is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X