Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only way he not banned is he has 1.5 !
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• madness and resident evil 1.5 seems to be strangely connected. Maybe it's cursed, even its creators repudiated it.

Comment

• probably story goes as follows:

"One developer , name him John (how convinient), was working on 1.5.

On a beautiful day, he work was overviewed, and later called on upon it. Work was heavily criticised.
        So he cursed all the developers and whole project. But gave all his skills into play.
        Many mohts passed, he was not criticised anymore , but his pain never left.

And on that fine day - project got scrapped. Bbabammm. Thats it."

No wonder they left from the project. And I am sure
        the John worked on backgrounds, as 1.5 backgrounds are full of such lonelyness and horror. No other resident evil game
        has matched the perfection of horror as 1.5 in backgrounds especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          In collector circles, there are a good few common practices when trading stuff like this.

I registered here so I could comment on this. It seems that places like THIA and Assembler have this idea about how these private collectors operate. Now I guess I fall into this category, so let me share my experience. First of all, there are many circles. Most of the time these are totally separate and oblivious to one another. This also means that there are probably many unwritten rules, but they belong to their respective circle. My circle was mostly active in the earlier parts of last decade (I don't remember the specifics) and came from the dcemu and later Consolevision guys. We traded mainly Dreamcast prototypes. Outside of the circle nothing was talked about except for the odd game that reached the front (leaked from the circle to some filesharing network). Money rarely exhanged hands within the circle rather people would pool their money and buy from sources. Not everyone could afford that so they traded with what they had. A trade would mean that a copy was made. I don't remember any case where actual physical media was being traded. If you had something no one else had you played that card like a royal straight flush. Competition within the circle was fierce but always (well almost) friendly. Nothing of this was because we wanted to preserve the games for future generations or anything like that. If I got my dirty hands on something I could trade a copy for something awesome. Or I could gloat about it, which was sometimes more fun.

So why am I sharing this? Well I lost interest a few years back. The IRC channel was getting lonely, even the public front channels. Then the Resident Evil sample discs got released and my long lost search for RE1.5 made me follow the community closely. And now it is being perhaps being released (by a Scandinavian pretending to be something else, if my guess is correct). Great. Just leave the drama be please. I hate it when you keep talking about private collectors as if they are a single group with common rules. There might be people as you describe, but it makes no sense creating all this drama about the collectors. Leave them be, some of them might make you happy somewhere down the road.

Disclaimer: I'm just a guy on the internet. Believe what you want. I made this throwaway account here and made no mention of any game that I have so you don't think I'm boosting my epeen. No I don't have RE1.5, and I don't know anyone that do either. Perhaps come next year we will all have it.

Comment

• yeah, that's how everything works. Even proto releases are usually anonymous anyway (for example, two years ego we asked an ex-member of a software house if he wanted to share some more pictures of a certain unreleased game for n.64. He gave us a proto instead, and we released it just saying that it was "leaked" somehow)
            Last edited by warren; 11-27-2012, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              That's what's funny with Gman, we know his identity. Still, he acts like an incoherent fuckbag and keeps contradicting himself. Most of his posts are incoherent with what he says in other posts. This guy just has some mental issues, and admins at the assembler seem to think it's a good idea to keep him around. Amen to that. This guy should just get banned to oblivion until he fixes his obvious mental issues. Best thing is to ignore him, and stop quoting this racist fuck here.

edit: BTW, how can one be so obviously racist in his insults and not even get a temp ban over there? That's something that puzzles me.
              Because HE'S ANONYMOUS HE'S LEGION HE DOESN'T FORGIVE.

And I was the bad guy a few pages ago.
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredOfDrama View Post
                Disclaimer: I'm just a guy on the internet. Believe what you want. I made this throwaway account here and made no mention of any game that I have so you don't think I'm boosting my epeen. No I don't have RE1.5, and I don't know anyone that do either. Perhaps come next year we will all have it.
                However, you are dual-accounting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  For new infos, yes, but releases, no....
                  The team said the release date was 2013 so yeah I meant news. That doesn't mean a miracle can't happen before the year ends.

Comment

• On a light heart-ed note we could make "Resident Evil The Musical" with the amount of drama there is around here.

I think on Christmas we'll get a few new screenshots or something, maybe even a new video. I would just completely ignore anyone else for the time being because it's the perfect time to try and stage things for profit or personal gain, or to fill their ego or whatever.

Most of the people who claim they have it don't obviously have it, because if I had it I'd make a YouTube video showing my face, showing the physical copy, me putting in the copy, raw footage, no trickery. I would that provide data samples from the disc, I would show the contents of the disc. See all of this could be done even if you didn't want to distribute your copy. Though after doing all that I would distribute the copy, I'd rather be known as the person who freed Elza Walker from limbo (personally I think that's worth more than any amount of money with this game).

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
                      I'd rather be known as the person who freed Elza Walker from limbo (personally I think that's worth more than any amount of money with this game).
                      this makes sense.

the feeling of being part of the history its better than the feeling of keeping an unique item, which can get leaked in some circumstance.

Comment

• On a light heart-ed note we could make "Resident Evil The Musical" with the amount of drama there is around here.
                        ...that's probably the best idea I've read, in years.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I belive.... how about you?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	blah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	402002

Comment

• I want to...

Comment

• No one remembers the person who leaks a game, other than the person who did it. Ive leaked plenty of games, and they are reuploaded and redistributed without sourcing (which is detrimental to history, in my opinion.)

PS. I recommend everyone listen to the RPD Dispatch with the 1.5 "trailer". Good times.
                              Last edited by Borman; 11-27-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                                No one remembers the person who leaks a game, other than the person who did it. Ive leaked plenty of games, and they are reuploaded and redistributed without sourcing (which is detrimental to history, in my opinion.)

PS. I recommend everyone listen to the RPD Dispatch with the 1.5 "trailer". Good times.
                                where is that? The last thing i see is 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X