Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...does that mean she WAS ada in 1.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keiichi_Master View Post
      I translated the kanji of the name of the original ADA ADA and his name is not "LINDA" is a myth, so did Roy that many call when your name DJ Kanji is "Loy"
      L = R in Japan and vice versa, ie ROY.
      1) In the most common piece of art that I think peopel are refering to (sorry I don't have it handy) it's not written in Kanji.
      2) From memory it's actually linta リンタ not linda リンダ
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        Indeed. It's great that while we unfortunaely get hoaxes and drama every few months that there's actually a donator and a group of people out there who are putting work in day in and day out to make the experience as complete as possible for everyone. It still kind of surprises me that it's actually happening to be honest, the Halloween video was probably the best 1.5 footage that's ever been posted online, it still blows me away. They have my utmost respect and gratitude.
        Word......everyday when I come and check THIA I say: this is awesome, it's really happening. We can't be thankful enough to the team.

Comment

• Man did you guys read that the moderator at ASSembler made a mistake with GTRB and Mr Sippy' IP addresses? They aren't the same at all so it means he did sell a build of the game? Hrm..
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Where did you read that?

Comment

• There's a post on ASSEMbler about it, let me pull it up. Not sure if t's true, but GMan is now perma banned. Only time will tell though. Could have been GTRB and Mr Sippy both trolling the community.

Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-29-2012, 07:19 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I heard Greatest TR was indeed part of The Team build behind of RES or something and plus he a Italian If that ring any bell
                - Hop hip toe

Seriously?

Comment

• Looks like another alt account of the same engrish using troll TR.
                  Gman doesn't look banned, and a moderator said sippy and TR beta had the same IP and gave them 5 day bans
                  Last edited by Darkness; 11-29-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• ya hop hip whatever is def trolling, caught buy the ENGRISH!!!
                    sigpic
                    See No Evil

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Man did you guys read that the moderator at ASSembler made a mistake with GTRB and Mr Sippy' IP addresses? They aren't the same at all so it means he did sell a build of the game? Hrm..
                      They are the same person lol.... i guess this guy has pulled a bunch of shit like this before, a member over at assembler has kept track of it all. He doesn't even have any of the beta's he was trying to sell.

Comment

• Well he's on my avoid list then!
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• What an eye-strain.

At this rate, "the team" probably wishes they had finished their project, first.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• MarkGrass, haven't seen you post in ages. Everything been good? You don't know me but I've followed your work with making the PC programs for the BIO games.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Wait, who the hell is Hop Hip Toe then? Colvin? I'm confused, nothing on ASSEMbler makes any sense anymore...

---

Oh, and does anyone have a source on this? It looks like it might be c2keo's work, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-29-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                Wait, who the hell is Hop Hip Toe then? Colvin? I'm confused, nothing on ASSEMbler makes any sense anymore...

---

Oh, and does anyone have a source on this? It looks like it might be c2keo's work, but I'm not sure.

i must be out of my mind, but i think i saw this pages back, withouth the 1.5. isnt DXP renders?

check on the page n° 191. its not DXP.
                                Last edited by yurieu; 11-29-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X