Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    It makes sense that he masks were probably the last things implemented. We have to realize, the rooms were being changed around constantly. It only makes sense to apply the masks at the end, when the development team was happy with the layout of EVERY room.
    Exactly. Not to mention the changes that they did when they were experimenting with camera angles. It wouldn't be very efficient to implement the layer masks for each and every revision, so they hold off on putting them in until they're sure that the room is finalized.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      It makes sense that he masks were probably the last things implemented. We have to realize, the rooms were being changed around constantly. It only makes sense to apply the masks at the end, when the development team was happy with the layout of EVERY room.
      Spot on.

Comment

• Excellent! Just add these two backgrounds and I think that's all of them for the entire room (and a big room at that!):

Click image for larger version

Name:	elza_parking.png
Views:	3
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	401982Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	401983

Here are the alternate Inflames versions:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage07.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	401984Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.9garage12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	401985

Comment

• from where those bioflames.com pics y'all use come from? its not from RE2 trailers or something i think...

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
            from where those bioflames.com pics y'all use come from? its not from RE2 trailers or something i think...
            From a mystery man in Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              from where those bioflames.com pics y'all use come from? its not from RE2 trailers or something i think...
              I thought this was common knowledge? These were supplied by the owner of the 80% build. However, he disappeared and ceased communication with Kim abruptly. We got tons of images from the mystery man (pretty much all the ones with the bioflames/inflames watermark) however, which I suppose is the positive in this situation.
              Last edited by doriantoki; 11-17-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• N/A

(Oppa Colvin Style)
                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-17-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• As far as I know videos with the Bioflames watermark are just videos from a collection of various promo discs and VHS tapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    ...video?
                    How did you quote something I never said ... >_> ... <_< ... *shifty eyes*

In all seriousness, I mean the images were taken from the person playing the game.
                    Last edited by doriantoki; 11-17-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Maybe this release will loosen that person's grip, assuming they still have 80%

Comment

• You know, I bet there are multiple copies of the 80% build out there. I can guarantee there isn't only one. There's plenty of people who have the 40% build now. Once the modded/unmodded versions are released, the 80%, and perhaps any other builds out there might release. Releasing the 40% build does lower the value of the 80% build no doubt.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Once the team releases it and everyone realizes....well the days of capcom caring are long gone, good things might be coming ;)

Comment

• If the 80% build does surface, it will be interesting to see how it compares to the 40% build, and the 40% build being reconstructed by "the team™".

Comment

• My understanding is that the 80% build is playable from start to the end, but lacking voices, masks, and FMV's. That to me is really nice! All the team would have to do is add the masks, implement any FMV's that may be on the disc, and patch any glitches up. It would be really awesome!

I also noticed some errors on my BIO2 box art, so I fixed the images, redid the dimensions of the cover, and put them in a RAR. Enjoy all of these images though there is some compression as to fit it on this forum.

Final Images.rar
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-17-2012, 11:34 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• We really don't know how much voice acting is on the 80% build...but I'm willing to bet its a lot.
                                Last edited by Darkness; 11-17-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X