Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice in the Halloween Teaser Trailer at 3:17, there's a "Missing" Poster with Claire on it ? Can we assume this is indeed mostly just a recreation and not an actual BH 1.5 release ?
    Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• You're like the millionth's person to notice that. And yes, it's clairly a custom room.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
        Anyone else notice in the Halloween Teaser Trailer at 3:17, there's a "Missing" Poster with Claire on it ? Can we assume this is indeed mostly just a recreation and not an actual BH 1.5 release ?
        woah man!!!! nice find!!! i never noticed that!!!!!

oh, and i must say i really believe the RE2 tune "the first floor" is mod too.
        Last edited by yurieu; 12-06-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          You're like the millionth's person to notice that. And yes, it's clairly a custom room.
          Ah cool, thanks for clarifying. There's so many pages to this thread I wasn't sure if it was pointed out yet
          Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• I think there are at least a couple people mentioning that in the last page of comments on youtube. ;) And it's confirmed to be a mod running under a real 1.5 40% complete build.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I have doubts that the East Corridor even exists on the 80% build. No media exists for it, whether publicly released or from Inflames' contact; we only know its shape and location. Notice also that the West Stairwell is similarly unaccounted for. My hypothesis is that even in the 80% build, neither of these areas were playable or even build yet (why such early sections of the game remained unfinished is an utter mystery to me). Most likely, entering the 1F door to the West Stairwell would transport you to the East Stairwell, allowing access to the basement. The elevator, on the other hand, would allow access to 2F and 3F. The developers most likely intended the elevator to require power, necessitating the neighboring stairwell. Once the power puzzle in the B2 Power Room was completed, power would be restored to the elevator and the B1 Corridor's ceiling lights. However, since the 80% build was still incomplete, having the 1F door to the West Stairwell warp to the East Stairwell was likely a temporary measure to allow seamless navigation of the RPD. This is a similar situation to that of the PSM build, except that the PSM build forgoes the stairwells altogether. You may be wondering how you would exit the "burning van" area if the East Stairwell was missing from the 80% build... I think it most likely just warps you to the Lobby's eastern door.

Here is a likely progression of early events for Leon's scenario:
              - Start on helipad
              - Realize you can't access the ladder to the 2F Roof because of the damned crates, which you cannot move alone, which is just freakin' great...
              - Descend the outdoor stairwell, the Conference Room's emergency exit is locked from the other side, so you must enter the 3F Corridor
              - The entrance to the Conference Room at the end of the hall is locked, as is the door to either the elevator room or the stairwell itself (less likely).
              - You must first enter the Chief's office, where you find him injured, and he probably gives you a key to the elevator room after talking your head off (similar to retail Marvin).
              - You can now descend to the Lobby via the West Stairwell (In the 80% build, it may be that the 3F stairwell door warps you to 1F directly)
              <later on...>
              - Somehow you eventually get access to the B2 Power Room, where you solve the control panel puzzle and power the elevator, the B1 Corridor ceiling lights, and the electronic doors to the Prison (B2) and Armory (B1).
              - You may now take the elevator up to 2F, and also use it as a "shortcut" to get back up to 3F. It may be that the original intention was for the 2F stairwell door to be either permanently blocked or locked from the outside, to prevent access during your initial journey from the Helipad to the Lobby (requiring the Western Stairwell, which runs past a 2F access point).

This is all just educated speculation, and it would really help if I knew the order in which the Inflames screenshots were taken. If anyone has any thoughts or logical criticism of this scenario, please share them.
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-06-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                ^ I noticed this in the video (the gif in your avatar), but it seems that The Team ™ has decreased the amount of blood spray from a gunshot. Looking at other 1.5 videos, the blood spray is positively huge in comparison.
                perhaps the little man inside evilmarshy's head is onto something...?

Comment

• The little man's guess is that they simply reduced the size of the blood sprites. Maybe they thought the amount of blood was too excessive. Or like what was mentioned; fat guys bleed less.
                  Last edited by EvilMarshy; 12-06-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• I hope they dont reduce the blood , the more gore the better lol

Comment

• I doubt they'd do something like altering the original capcom blood, could be the fat zombie is different

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        I hope they dont reduce the blood , the more gore the better lol
                        and yes, fat dudes bleed as much as the thinner peoplez, becuz their high blood pressure.
                        yes, not being cientific.

Comment

• might get more blood when you use the shotgun

Comment

• if you watch in the Halloween video, when she slashes the zombie with a knife the blood spray is much larger. I assume its a variable thing.

Comment

• is it possible any of the extreme battle music is recycled from 1.5?
                              Also weren't 1.5 leon's damage grunts recycled for EB chris?
                              If so couldn't the team take 1.5 leon damage grunts from EB Chris instead of retail Leon?
                              Last edited by Darkness; 12-06-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• fat guys bleed the same. also one with a gimped skinny arm, its weird...

and wouldn't reducing the blood sprites for the zombies, reduce it for all of them? and if that is the case, wasn't that part of the 1.5 legend, more blood and gore?

the shadows are also darker, well, just not as clear. see how his feet disappear? hers do to. that is how RE2 retail shadows are. in 1.5 their feet still stand out. also, they are oval, 1.5 had circle shadows. see...

Last edited by J0shuaKane; 12-06-2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X