Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto aim and quick knifing is 1.5 then...
    the quick turn and reload are more RE3 style.
    Idk...tough to decide.

Comment

• if tactical reload does come to be, you can still reload in the menu. no harm done. and you don't have to use the quick turn.

Comment

• My idea is to have controller settings holding special attributes.
        • Type A: original 1.5 with quick turn and tactical reload disabled.
        • Type B: western with quick&tact disabled.
        • Type C: like A with q&t enabled.
        • Custom: takes custom options about q&t and retains buttons from previous type selection. Gives possibility of full customization.

Assisted aim will always be settings independent.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          My idea is to have controller settings holding special attributes.
          • Custom: takes custom options about q&t and retains buttons from previous type selection. Gives possibility of full customization.

Can't go wrong with custom controls and features. Now there's something for everyone.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Dbirkin: what do you think of play as aya brea protagonist of survival horror rpg as alternate costume for Elza Walker in resident evil 1.5?

Comment

id like to have the common controller button configuration, but fire/action with X and run with square.

Comment

• I noticed that your choices for configuration options didn't include the quick knife feature. Is that because the quick knife function will be implemented across all controller schemes? Also, does the broken code include the option to swap the knife for a handgun weapon or is it limited to the knife?
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• D.Birkin: Which exact cut scenes that we've seen so far in the Magic Zombie Door build were actually there on the vanilla disc? Either existing complete, or as data / text on the disc? Also, when you go around clicking objects in the Magic Zombie Door build, was all of that text actually there in the vanilla game, or much of it added by I.G.A.S.? Just curious. Was just wondering how much of the cut scenes and text we've seen was originally there.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                    the Live selection mode can be very useful for resident evil 1.5.
                    For example: Elza sees roy turn into zombies, is part live mode selection.

1) Elza decides to kill roy turned into zombies.
                    2) Elza tells john to kill him (John kills Roy).
                    3) if not kill roy, Roy is attacked then you can avoid it. This is considered as a third choice.

che ne pensate di 2 armi come il code veronica ?
                    Id like that. I always wondered why the RE3 live selections never returned. They provided a sense of alternate direction on your second playthrough.

Comment

Looks perfect that way

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                        I'd put my money on unfinished, given the state of the config menu. Have you tried a custom edit? Not only that but the game thinks the player is pushing "L.Turn" when they push right on the D-pad.
                        It's quite weird how many of the gameplay features were never revealed to the public, even though the game was only a few months away from the release date. You'd think things like body armor, armor damage, and enhanced gameplay controls would be nice selling points they'd publicize, but apparently not.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          It's quite weird how many of the gameplay features were never revealed to the public, even though the game was only a few months away from the release date. You'd think things like body armor, armor damage, and enhanced gameplay controls would be nice selling points they'd publicize, but apparently not.
                          That comes back to something I just said in the Revelations thread, in those days you didn't have to show all the features, unlockables and nice goodies, you just need to show your core product back then, these days it's required to try and grab more interest and lead to sales. Gaming was such a more simple and grand experience for customers and developers alike not so long ago.

Comment

• I'm just surprised not even one of those features were talked about in the magazines. The clothing damage system is already pretty way up there on the "amazing" list, along with the increased zombie count they have been boasting about since day 1. In any case, it has nothing to do with having to show all the features, but more with how not even one of them was ever publicly shown.
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-17-2013, 08:42 PM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• I agree, the cloth damage for example was amazing for the PS1 era, I wonder did limitations in the end cause them to remove it, hard to say considering other things were removed for the retail RE2.

Comment

• Well, if the cloth damage was meant to be an indicator of current health status, I can see why they had removed it. It certainly wasn't as visible of an indicator as the limping in retail (especially on an old CRT TV), and you can't properly estimate/quantify the amount of damage already inflicted on the player character. This is assuming that being a health indicator was its intended purpose though (and not just some cosmetic feature).
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X