Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id like the Quick turn and auto aim, but no tactical reload and quick knife. This is not Resident Evil 6.

Keep it more harder to play, which makes more of a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dust View Post
      Am i the only one who waits patiently?
      No.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        What if I told you engine has some player data already for that but never used?
        Seems like a lot of people don´t know how to read. Quick knife is an ORIGINAL FEATURE expected in the game.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• I like the look of the battle game and as long as it's separate from the main story and just an extra mode I don't see the problem , it's not like you would have to play the extra mini game.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
            Seems like a lot of people don´t know how to read. Quick knife is an ORIGINAL FEATURE expected in the game.
            And your point is?

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
              And your point is?
              What he is getting at is the knife feature was an incomplete feature that did not have all the code written. Birkin pointed that out a few posts back.

Tatical reload is something I have a neutral opinion on. Sub weapons there is no arguement. Is assisted aim the same as auto aim? If so I have no problem with it. Quick turn also agree with.

Birkin can we have a control config. similar or the same as RE5/RE6 if you include all those features. I got to use to the "modern"controls. Also if I designed some restrooms if you decide to add more rooms and it comes to par with the team use it in the build? I would like to help if I can.
              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 05-17-2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• What if I told you engine has some player data already for that but never used?
                Is there any indication as to whether the feature was scrapped; or completely intended, but just never got around to being finished?
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                  What if I told you engine has some player data already for that but never used?
                  I'm pretty sure I read something about this before somewhere. hmm...

Comment

• Probably won't happen, but another idea I have is for a 'what if' extra mode in the game called something like 'Day of the zombie: No survivors' or 'The last zombie' where the player controls a super zombie (like the one that runs around in the kitchen in RE: Director's Cut) and chase down the main characters of the game to eat them. Zombie moves could be normal walk, stealth walk, super speed walk, open or break door, play 'dead' on the floor, grab, bite and acid vomit.

The zombie would have a set amount of hit points, but instead of becoming bloody like the human characters, it could turn more skeletal as damage is taken. Health can only be restored upon eating one of the main characters and if you die before then, it's game over.

Perhaps a mode such as this could be used to unlock additional weapons and costumes.

Similarly, how about an unlockable mode for the main game, where every zombie is a super zombie chasing after you? That would be quite a hilarious thing to see.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                      Probably won't happen, but another idea I have is for a 'what if' extra mode in the game called something like 'Day of the zombie: No survivors' or 'The last zombie' where the player controls a super zombie (like the one that runs around in the kitchen in RE: Director's Cut) and chase down the main characters of the game to eat them. Zombie moves could be normal walk, stealth walk, super speed walk, open or break door, play 'dead' on the floor, grab, bite and acid vomit.

The zombie would have a set amount of hit points, but instead of becoming bloody like the human characters, it could turn more skeletal as damage is taken. Health can only be restored upon eating one of the main characters and if you die before then, it's game over.

Perhaps a mode such as this could be used to unlock additional weapons and costumes.

Similarly, how about an unlockable mode for the main game, where every zombie is a super zombie chasing after you? That would be quite a hilarious thing to see.
                      I honestly think this wont happen. The whole mode would need to coded from the ground up. This in turn would have the final build be released in a much later date. IGAS currently want to get the game finshed more then anything. Also your super zombies mode is good but you can only have I believe 7 enemies on screen at one time mostly due to the psx limitations. It probably could be done but you wont be able to play it on official hardware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        What he is getting at is the knife feature was an incomplete feature that did not have all the code written. Birkin pointed that out a few posts back.

Tatical reload is something I have a neutral opinion on. Sub weapons there is no arguement. Is assisted aim the same as auto aim? If so I have no problem with it. Quick turn also agree with.

Birkin can we have a control config. similar or the same as RE5/RE6 if you include all those features. I got to use to the "modern"controls. Also if I designed some restrooms if you decide to add more rooms and it comes to par with the team use it in the build? I would like to help if I can.
                        That explains it. Thanks.

Also, with the above comment, i would LOVE to see that. At least add a custom zombie color (Red), and make them super fast. Remember that crimson heads existed during the RC outbreak (but not in RE2/3). It would only be natural to fight a couple.
                        Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-17-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• I can understand why people would want the option to turn the extras in the controls off. However, I sincerely hope the ideas get developed. I beat RE2 again when I got home from work this morning and constantly found myself trying to use quick turn. Especially when I'd walk into a corridor and get ambushed from behind while fighting what's in front of me.

Also, in regards to counting ammunition. I never did that. The inventory menu makes me completely safe while I combine ammo back into whatever gun I'm using or while I choose to swap to another one. So adding in-game reload doesn't make anything easier for me, just quicker and more convenient.

If anything, I don't like reloading in the menu because it breaks the pace of the fight for me.
                          Last edited by Graco; 05-17-2013, 02:27 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Is there any indication as to whether the feature was scrapped; or completely intended, but just never got around to being finished?
                            I'd put my money on unfinished, given the state of the config menu. Have you tried a custom edit? Not only that but the game thinks the player is pushing "L.Turn" when they push right on the D-pad.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• the Live selection mode can be very useful for resident evil 1.5.
                              For example: Elza sees roy turn into zombies, is part live mode selection.

1) Elza decides to kill roy turned into zombies.
                              2) Elza tells john to kill him (John kills Roy).
                              3) if not kill roy, Roy is attacked then you can avoid it. This is considered as a third choice.

che ne pensate di 2 armi come il code veronica ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I say nay to quick turn and tactical reload.
                                This. The item box is fine, since we don't know how it was in the final game. But I want the game to be as faithful as possible to the original experience.

If you really want to add them, please have those features deactivated by default and let the players activate them manually in the config menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X