Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its like the retail limping system. Happens whenever they take damage

Comment

• Mmkay, thanks. I was never really 100% sure on that one. Its not something that I ever really see in any 1.5 media, and that makes me sad, because I think its a bitchin' feature.

Comment

• Elza has a hand print on her back! :p

Comment

• Another thing I'm curious about is the zombies that are missing chunks of their flesh.

in that video, within a few seconds a zombie crawls up from the bottom of the screen and it is clearly missing the flesh off it's right arm. I cannot recall whether that was in the first game or any of the sequels, but I'd be interested to learn more about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            Elza has a hand print on her back! :p
            Looks more like rips from nails or a slash/claw
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Very strange you pointing out that flesh stripped arm. Never noticed it at all
              Yeah, that's clearly strictly something only in 1.5. But it may be something from the final build only and not 40%. Or it could happen when you sever the waist and we haven't seen it.

However the visible damage thing is quite viewable, you just have to pay REALLY good attention sometimes. Not too hard to miss it.

Comment

• I guess since BH1.5 never had a limping system, blood stains were the alternative.

Comment

• is every single weapon in the 40% version or are there some missing weapons , also can you get poisoned in the 40% build ? and I take it the characters don't limp when there status changes to caution and danger.

Comment

• in all the 1.5 footage/pics i have never seen them get bloody. does anyone know if this feature actually worked or PSM just swapped textures? seems odd nothing else ever showed a glimpse of it.

Comment

• You can actually see bloodstains on the characters in some of the old 1996 era trailers. But of course, with the poor quality of the videos and the lack of confirmation about the damage system before the PSM feature, people just brushed it aside.
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-08-2012, 08:20 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• one question to ask. one. go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          he said maybe, he wasn't assuming they did. Nope.jpeg
                          Maybe means you are assuming something that isn't true or proven. That's why people say maybe, as in Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. People don't say "Assumption: They have access to early concept arts and material"
                          Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• I wonder if 40 procent disc. has any old data like old models of leon (Chris look alike, civilian and gloveless) and elza (ponytail-less era 3 model) and few enemies (example german shepard version of dog zombie).
                            Last edited by GamerTak3r; 12-08-2012, 09:34 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              one question to ask. one. go!
                              one question? Are the sewers on the build and/or will they be playable?

EDIT: I've gone back through and have found a few points where blood stains are visible in old videos.

Last edited by justinlrich1993; 12-08-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                one question to ask. one. go!
                                One question? Here goes.

Are you guys working on your own FMV?
                                Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X