Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think we are getting it on xmas. If not then maybe new years. But it's going to be very soon, I know it. And once it releases, I shall decree my PS1 in the name of 1.5, and all shall know it's glory.

I go to a local GameStop and the owner has a chipped PS1 on hand in the store, maybe I'll give him a copy to "demo" to the public? Maybe it will raise the demand for an actual finished game.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      This discussion makes me want to play RE saturn edition again, which I never finished. Problem is, I don't know where the game is. I can't even find my universal PAL saturn. Hell, I can't even find my japanese and US saturns. I really need to organize my mess someday, it becomes hard to manage...

I just remember it was butt ugly. But it was a good idea to replace the underground hunters with some brown insects. I've always been sad there weren't introduced in Rebirth as well.
      I always liked the unlockable battle game with the gold tyrant and zombie wesker as well. and I didn't think the graphics were bad at all. The backgrounds look more colorful on the saturn, and while it was lower poly, the textures looked better. The playstation had a higher poly count and the lighting and shading were a lot better. to me it's a toss up, but I'd probably go with the saturn simply because of the controller and the battle mode.

I'm not going to be professionally burning 1.5 to a bootable cd, but I'll definitely be printing up a label and box art for it. I'm just so excited that people who seem to understand the community are behind this build. after all these years, some kind folks are completing the game for us so we can enjoy it, and they ask nothing in return. That is amazing. I'm actually kind of shocked, because it seems these days like these random acts of kindness are few and far in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
        I'm just so excited that people who seem to understand the community are behind this build. after all these years, some kind folks are completing the game for us so we can enjoy it, and they ask nothing in return. That is amazing. I'm actually kind of shocked, because it seems these days like these random acts of kindness are few and far in between.
        Makes me happy suspicious and worried all at the same time bro.

Comment

• In cutscenes elza (namely antiscam) and leon (teaser gorilla scene) have natural body movement like in final 1.5 build/ retail 2 even with their weapon equipped and the 1.5 gun holding animations, I really wish the team would add those body moving animations for all the time with the idles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            In cutscenes elza (namely antiscam) and leon (teaser gorilla scene) have natural body movement like in final 1.5 build/ retail 2 even with their weapon equipped and the 1.5 gun holding animations, I really wish the team would add those body moving animations for all the time with the idles.
            Didn't someone establish a couple of pages back that that is in fact their idle animation?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Didn't someone establish a couple of pages back that that is in fact their idle animation?
              Elza's idle is the stretching moving her shoulder around and leon's is the radio animation strange enough I thought?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                Elza's idle is the stretching moving her shoulder around and leon's is the radio animation strange enough I thought?
                Watch the antiscam video, Elza remains in the same position going in and out of her shoulder movement right up untill the point the player moves her around, doesn't that indicate that it's her idle position? Because she doesn't reset into another position, the player just moves her out of it.

Upon closer inspection it does appear the animation ends before the player takes control.
                Last edited by Guest; 12-12-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  Upon closer inspection it does appear the animation ends before the player takes control.
                  Yeah, it's a cutscene animation. I knew it was because Leon's happens simultaneously when he reaches ada and moves his head around and starts talking, hes got that retail style natural body movement at the same time. the final era of 1.5 development has that retail 2 style natural body movement so it would make sense to add it. I don't like the bio 1 lifelessness before entering idle stance.
                  Last edited by Darkness; 12-12-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Something about this track....
                    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post

Something about this track....
                      I love that track makes you feel like your the only one left alive lol
                      Last edited by chrisliam2; 12-13-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• An amazing track. I rate it up there with red lab, marshalling first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I still think we are getting it on xmas. If not then maybe new years. But it's going to be very soon, I know it. And once it releases, I shall decree my PS1 in the name of 1.5, and all shall know it's glory.

I go to a local GameStop and the owner has a chipped PS1 on hand in the store, maybe I'll give him a copy to "demo" to the public? Maybe it will raise the demand for an actual finished game.
                          Have been lurking bioflames for years as well as this forum, just jumped in now, lol..

I wouldn't mind waiting until Easter at all if need be, but I do remain hopeful that perhaps we will see the unmastered build on Christmas until the team finishes their own modification. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Original Resident Evil over the Remake ANY DAY. This may be because i was a young lad who played Resident Evil and was terrified... not sure what it is but the original is still more enjoyable to me then the remake... both are amazing regardless.

Comment

• is this saturn version of re1 emulated on something well? i dont have the system but would like to test it out.
                              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                                is this saturn version of re1 emulated on something well? i dont have the system but would like to test it out.
                                I use the ssf emulator SSF_011_alpha_R2 . thats the version I use.

Comment

Working...
                                X