Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey, does anyone recognize teh song? maybe its a un heard 1.5 tune...

Comment

• Its dino crisis' save theme.
      Uhh...is it possible they stole the 1.5 save theme for DC....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        Oh coding!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7677[/ATTACH]
        That first image is cutscene script!!!
        Last edited by Guest; 12-16-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• The song is from Dino Crisis. It's there save room music.

Darkness, that's highly possible. CAPCOM is the master of recycling anyways..
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-16-2012, 12:19 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Youtuber comments: So, I'm guessing your modding team is basically completing the last 15-20 percent of RE1.5. Either that or just teasing us fans.
            MrBZork: is service of the fans and no tease. stay in tune for big news

Another youtuber: Fuck....Man why is this video so short??? Please show us more!!!
            MrBZork: is one more advent and christmas. be a patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred
              Nope, it's from Dino Crisis.
              meh, never played it. but its a cool song. recycling? who knows, uh? who knows...

Comment

• I think we are getting it on XMas man, why all the teasing then? "is one more advent and christmas. be a patient" seems to imply we are getting it then..

And since they are showing us cutscene script, I think they are hinting at custom cutscenes or the ability to edit them. Also you can see the flag in there about the shutter chopping the zombie in half, so we know that's in there now.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-16-2012, 12:23 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  Anyone able to whip together a comparison real quick of the Bioflames pic vs theirs?

While the angle seems a bit off, I guess it's a matter of scaling/perspective of the old Bioflame shot that makes theirs look a bit different (+what's up with the second door? Untextured and odd sliding handle or something?)
                  Their work is great but this is probably my least favourite custom render I've seen so far. I love the texture on the walls, but the doors look a bit lazily done, like they could have made it a more accurate recreation. Perhaps there's an explination for it, perhaps there's some door sequences we're unaware of and the door they rendered matches the door sequence better as opposed to the Bioflames image, in which case the inconsistency is justified for the sake of ingame consistency.

Comment

• now the question is: do they have informations about the cutscenes and npc that we don't have ? is there a screenshot similar to the screenshot factory with elza, sherry and kendo ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      Youtuber comments: So, I'm guessing your modding team is basically completing the last 15-20 percent of RE1.5. Either that or just teasing us fans.
                      MrBZork: is service of the fans and no tease. stay in tune for big news

Another youtuber: Fuck....Man why is this video so short??? Please show us more!!!
                      MrBZork: is one more advent and christmas. be a patient.
                      I wonder if the "big news" is that they have finished ahead of schedule we will be getting the game on X-Mas now? Maybe the "one more advent" will be the big news, with X-Mas being the release? Only time will tell!

Comment

• I've noticed that in several rooms they've re-built that they removed the blue lighting. Is that so they can show off the detail better, or will it be removed permanently? BZork?
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Interesting that they chose to use the save room music from Dino Crisis 1. I wonder if that was the save room music in 1.5...? hmmm

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/adventure/dinocrisis/index.html

Comment

• youtuber: Hoping we finally get to play the game on xmas, even if it's just the unfinished version.
                            MrBZork: so sorry for too many waits. still look forward to advent 4 and christmas news. expect big surprise.

Comment

• dino crisis always had a resident evil 1.5 vibe for me. It's more action-oriented and has a modern setting.

well, i'm sure that in the christamas trailer there will be a release date
                              Last edited by warren; 12-16-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I think we are getting it on XMas man, why all the teasing then?
                                You keep saying that over and over... he clearly stated that there will be more "news" on Christmas. Tons of people also "think" the world is about to end, it doesn't make it more likely to happen. It will probably be a video as well as a release date or similar details on the advancement of their project.

Anyway, it's really interesting to see they added these costumes/armors to the game. I may be wrong, but until now they existed only as artworks. Or do we have any proof they were implemented in the various builds? I hope it won't make the game too easy though. The hard part will be balancing the game with the proper amount of enemies, ammo, herbs, etc.

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                                I've noticed that in several rooms they've re-built that they removed the blue lighting. Is that so they can show off the detail better, or will it be removed permanently? BZork?
                                Are you talking about the basement? I don't think there was ever a blue lightning in those places, since it depended on the emergency lights which aren't blue. I think it only concerns the upper floors of the RPD building.
                                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-16-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X