Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the triple-post, but I thought you fellas might want to see this:

Enigmatism415 1 時間前

@MrBZork

Was I right about the Kennel, or did I "get it all backwards" ?
    MrBZork 14 分前

there is some issue with maps. maybe best you wait and see.
    Enigmatism415 さんへの返信
    Maybe the maps don't make the Kennel's internal layout obvious? I wonder what he means...
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-16-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Sorry for the triple-post, but I thought you fellas might want to see this

Maybe the maps don't make the Kennel's internal layout obvious? I wonder what he means...
      Maybe the zigzag hallway isn't a part of the kennel, but a hallway outside the kennel? It resembles the kennel/jail hallway from retail, I think.

But then why would the vid be called "Dog" ack

Comment

• it was supposed to be advent.god, he mispelled it I think.

Comment

• If the Halloween video was a teaser, how long will the trailer on Xmas be?
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            If the Halloween video was a teaser, how long will the trailer on Xmas be?
            10 min probly.

Comment

If the Halloween video was a teaser, how long will the trailer on Xmas be?
              Fingers crossed for Leon in a Santa hat shooting zombified Raindeer and Elves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                10 min probly.
                or they can make a live stream

Comment

• Who knows what will be in the trailer. It was already stated that there will be a huge surprise. I wonder what it will be? I hope it will be the release date as well as perhaps a link to download the vanilla 1.5 build.

Another idea is that they managed to create their own AI and thus are going to add in the missing bosses. Perhaps even fix the man-spider's AI.
                  Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-16-2012, 08:52 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Perhaps even fix the man-spider's AI.
                    whats whit the spider-man AI?

Comment

• The man-spider does not go after you in the 40% version. I suspect the AI is not yet done and so he mostly stands there and only attacks when you get close enough.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

The man-spider does not go after you in the 40% version. I suspect the AI is not yet done and so he mostly stands there and only attacks when you get close enough.
                        Guess we'll find out soon if they can Manipulate/control/create AI...if not we won't be getting the Gators
                        Last edited by Darkness; 12-16-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• I would love to play there finished version , but Im looking forward more to play the real deal capcom version.
                          sigpic
                          See No Evil

Comment

• Originally posted by DyceGamez View Post
                            I would love to play there finished version , but Im looking forward more to play the real deal capcom version.
                            It won't be very satisfying, its such an early build. Their version probably will be though.

Comment

• From what B. Zork has said, the 40% is very barebones and just not all that exciting. I understand the purist mentality, but for those more excited about that version, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Comment

• Ya true, Im used to playing betas though, not finished.
                                sigpic
                                See No Evil

Comment

Working...
                                X