Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUDE, leon notices sherry across through the shutters.

Comment

• ColvinさんはeBayのポストを消されたみたいな…

Colvinさんの残しちゃった写真をこの下に投稿しましょう〜☆

Colvinさんのおかげで、この写真はすでに公開されたんだ

what is he talking about

Comment

• looks cool but are these from the team with there consent ? or is this going to cause another shity-storm and arguments lol ?

Comment

• geluda translated:
          Mr. Colvin is like having been put out the post of eBay ...

That try to post this under the photo that had been left by Mr. Colvin ☆

Thanks to Mr. Colvin, this picture I was already published.

Comment

• Sherry with a white shirt, so I assume it's the teams build.

I just used Google translate, language is Japanese, someone might get a better translation.
            Last edited by Guest; 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• This is pure insane!

i hope this "secret issues" dont ruin any miraculous chance of we gettin this game, that, in fact, looks amazing.

whats the big deal on Ebay? they are saying this all time.

Comment

• Money, Money, Money, I guess It's all about money...
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• i don't understand...colvin created an ebay auction and then closed it ? and those were the photos that he used for the auction ?

Comment

• I have no idea. As some people have suggested, it may have been an elaborate hoax to arouse more interest in the project. If it wasn't purposely set up, then maybe something did happen between the team and him..

I don't want the teams build leaked early, but I am fine with the pure build leaking.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Yes. Colvin/Welsh tried to sell a copy at Ebay. That was already posted in the other forum, after Colvin/Welsh threatened the team.

Interesting pictures. We have confirmation of two things:

1.) Leon finds Sherry in his scenario. Perhaps this event was also reused in Claire A & Leon B of retail? It seems to fall in line with the deductions so far. Also, there's some item on the ground. From the looks of it, it seems to be some key card.

2.) The sewer's treatment portion was also included in the PSM build. After taking a moment to analyze it, it matches that of the Hyper Playstation Re-Mix Vol. 3, where Elza fights the Web Spinners. If I'm mistaken please correct me, but kudos to Geluda. I believe he the first to point that possibility.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        New screens for you all. Guess where they came from.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8134[/ATTACH]
                        And where is the link for these images?
                        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Sweet! New camera angle! I had a feeling that Sherry was found on B1 too...

Leave it to Welsh/Colvin to stir up the community!

Comment

• I hadn't looked at this topic since yesterday. Just went through the new pages.

my head hurt
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post

here i guess.

i remember i saw this machida gorou posting at assembler, in those cazy events earlier. dont remember if it was on tomb raider trading or gman trading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                                Hey, the new screens were on the Resident Evil 1 2 3 forums. The user named Machida Gorou posted them. I mirrored them here before they possibly go down.

My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X