Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there a string of hot do...oh..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
      Money, Money, Money, I guess It's all about money...
      Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-08-2013, 03:32 PM.
      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• dat sig
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Zork said they are gonna be wrapping everything up this WEEKEND or something along those lines. That doesn't mean the video is gonna be uploaded on Friday. I'll bet we get the video tomorrow night or Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• That sig made my day
            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
              Zork said they are gonna be wrapping everything up this WEEKEND or something along those lines. That doesn't mean the video is gonna be uploaded on Friday. I'll bet we get the video tomorrow night or Sunday afternoon.
              He should stop hyping people up for videos, it's pretty obvious that they're on crunch mode with the project, remember that advent bullshit on 2012? I'm not demanding anything, they could just not announce release dates.
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                He should stop hyping people up for videos, it's pretty obvious that they're on crunch mode with the project, remember that advent bullshit on 2012? I'm not demanding anything, they could just not announce release dates.
                Well, it's nice to know that the project isn't dead every once in a while. If he hadn't been saying anything of videos thus far, people would be even more pissed. It's a delicate thing to manage when you're dealing with the dreams of hundreds of people- You have to give them just enough hope that everything is turning out alright, but just enough vague mystery to keep them interested.
                sigpic

Comment

• yeah at least this project is keeping updated every now and again unlike other fan projects like Card Saga Wars.
                  The guys making that game wont even tell the people if they are still even making it.

So im happy with the amount of updates we have been given , and you can't go wrong with a new screenshot every now and again

Comment

• Firing Range (Earlier era + Final era)

Comment

• Did anyone else notice that marvin is not limping and does not have an injured leg? Do you think the limping system was not yet developed or implemented, or do you think it is a story difference based on certain actions, similar to the first game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                        Im confused, your mad he let us know a video is gonna be coming this weekend and your also mad it wasn't uploaded on friday at 12am ??? he said the team is gonna be finishing and wrapping up the video this WEEKEND, i was expecting sunday. I'm happy with any information regarding new videos. Any updates that let us know that, yes, in fact the project is still a go is fine by me. It seems like to me that you feel "entitled" to the videos when in fact we are not, i actually want zork to let us know a head of time that new videos and other stuff that has to do with the project are coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                          Did anyone else notice that marvin is not limping and does not have an injured leg? Do you think the limping system was not yet developed or implemented, or do you think it is a story difference based on certain actions, similar to the first game?
                          Yes I saw that too. I think the limping animation was not yet there, but they would easily import animations from BIO2 to fix this. Seeing as how Marvin had imported animations from PC to PSX and vice versa. Also as for the injured leg, they probably haven't yet made it.

I think development is not as far a long as well all think since we've only just seen the RPD. It'd be a nice surprise to see a torrent pop up soon though.

If the German Shepards are still in the files on the disc/ISO, I truly hope the team uses them in the RPD, then uses the Doberman Pinscher's for other areas in the games. They were the most unique thing about 1.5 enemies to me.

I wouldn't even mind if they imported Hunters from BIO1 to be used. but only in the labs. Perhaps change the skins to be a bit more gorey?
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-09-2013, 10:58 AM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• marvin's limping was def. recycled to bio3, mikhail

Comment

• I don't think so, but they could use that animation. As in Era 5 Leon was holding up Marvin by the shoulders and helped him to the waiting room. I wonder if Marvin turns into a Zombie? Anticipation!

Biohazard 1995, excellent avatar! I love how you changed Grant in there.

Well for the time being, I think I'll play Source Next BIO2...
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-09-2013, 11:03 AM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Jill actually helps Mikhail get back inside the cable car. Could be the same animation (albeit mirror), could be not, it's hard to say:
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X