Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
    It's not the year anyone's born, just to throw it out there. 96 is to associate with the year Biohazard came out. Let's stop the bashing (there's more than 1 member of Team96)
    Because of that i wrote that it's just a thought.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
      Because of that i wrote that it's just a thought.
      Fair enough

Anyways, here's hoping an 80 or even the Sep96 build can surface one way or the other soon, be very interesting to see such an earlier and latter builds between this.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• only thing we should hope for is the bioflames build, would be so easy for the team to finish.

Comment

• The animations would be none existent in the latter one sadly, I think Leon/Elza's gun animations made 1.5 that more interesting for it's time.

Comment

The animations would be none existent in the latter one sadly, I think Leon/Elza's gun animations made 1.5 that more interesting for it's time.
            1.5 would've ended up having retail animations, which are much more streamlined and look better on the engine/game. And the 4th era animations have placement errors and don't look as good.

Comment

Fair enough

Anyways, here's hoping an 80 or even the Sep96 build can surface one way or the other soon, be very interesting to see such an earlier and latter builds between this.
              Or the V-Jump build

I like so much that lobby. It looks like more creepier
              ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	00000012.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	402623

que?

Comment

• I am all for a funny easter egg's in a few places, like it was done with Claire in 1.5, but if this is really from the game, then it's kinda taken a bit too far.
                  Last edited by fishboil; 02-20-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• I noticed something. The Heliport Backgrounds of the Complete Disc differ from the backgrounds we've seen inside the Magical Zombie Door Build. The changes are the Lights in the buildings around the RPD. The lights which are turned on differ from this build to final. Tiny difference but still... I'd guess the Backgrounds are the same in the Complete Disc Version, The Bioflames Build and the Trial Edition. Although I can't compare it right now. I think Team I.G.A.S. should use the backgrounds from the Trial Edition rather than letting these in their completed build. I'm writing it because I hope they'll read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8330[/ATTACH]

que?
                      Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                      I am all for a funny easter egg's in a few places, like it was done with Claire in 1.5, but if this is really from the game, then it's kinda taken a bit too far.
                      Is it possible for anyone here to consider that MAYBE a lot of this stuff we're seeing is just being put in there for our benefit, or maybe even theirs whilst they are developing it? Perhaps they're just place holders? You know, instead of getting all butthurt that the game you've wanted for 'X' amount of years will finally be yours in its entirety with a few lawl posters here and there?

I thought not.
                      Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-20-2013, 10:44 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                        I noticed something. The Heliport Backgrounds of the Complete Disc differ from the backgrounds we've seen inside the Magical Zombie Door Build. The changes are the Lights in the buildings around the RPD. The lights which are turned on differ from this build to final. Tiny difference but still... I'd guess the Backgrounds are the same in the Complete Disc Version, The Bioflames Build and the Trial Edition. Although I can't compare it right now. I think Team I.G.A.S. should use the backgrounds from the Trial Edition rather than letting these in their completed build. I'm writing it because I hope they'll read it.
                        You found the Heliport backgrounds on the Trial Edition?

Comment

• Prepare for the shit storm incoming!

Comment

• Can someone translate that poster please?

Comment

Can someone translate that poster please?
                              I can only read about 40% of it, the rest is too pixelated. I think it's Italian maybe?
                              sigpic

Comment

You found the Heliport backgrounds on the Trial Edition?
                                Umm yeah, why?

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                                I can only read about 40% of it, the rest is too pixelated. I think it's Italian maybe?
                                No, I can confirm it isn't italian. Has to be some other similar language.
                                Last edited by Alfred; 02-20-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X