Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
    Pardon my stupidity but can someone please tell me how to access later areas like the lab? Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here, haha. Thanks!
    triangle button in debug menu

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
      Also, it's disturbing listening to grown people extolling the virtues of an extremely polygonal derriere. XD
      ARE YOU JUDGING MY LOVE FOR ELZA WALKER?!?!
      Just kidding. But seriously, elza > claire LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        ARE YOU JUDGING MY LOVE FOR ELZA WALKER?!?!
        Better than Claire?! Are you drunk or something? xD j/k
        sigpic

Comment

triangle button in debug menu
          Thank you sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
            lol Just got back to THIA- find out RE1.5 got released (albeit in buggy, beta form), expect to see everybody jizzing left and right... And instead I see a bunch of people bitching. XD The thing I'm even MORE shocked about is that I'm not surprised by this in the least.

Also, it's disturbing listening to grown people extolling the virtues of an extremely polygonal derriere. XD
            So im gettin dissed for simply jus askin if ther was any voice overs and fmv cutscenes in the game.....lol

Comment

I hope this release sparks more Elza Walker rule 34.

Comment

• Sorry, if I may ask another question.. I'm running the game on ePSXe and I can't pull up my inventory screen via my controller but can when it's set for the keyboard. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
                  Sorry, if I may ask another question.. I'm running the game on ePSXe and I can't pull up my inventory screen via my controller but can when it's set for the keyboard. Any ideas?
                  configure your controller again, on gamepads, on epsxe.

its the start button, maybe press strongly or assign another button.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    configure your controller again, on gamepads, on epsxe.

its the start button, maybe press strongly or assign another button.
                    Wasn't set right, haha. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction and the fast reply!

Comment

• Thanks to the team for releasing this. Shame on whoever was trying to profit from it or share an incomplete build - owned by Capcom this, or owned by Capcom that, it was very wrong of that person and incredibly disrespectful to the team.

Just tried out the beta using ePSXe. In the Irons Office room, is he supposed to be glitching out and flashing in and out, with his head doing weird stuff? I could burn the ISO and play it on a chipped console, but I probably won't bother if it does the same thing.

Guessing the crashing when equipping certain items can't be helped, either? I haven't read most of the recent pages ITT yet because of all the foolish discussion going on in the last few pages.

Playing on a modded PS3. ;x
                      Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 02-19-2013, 10:09 PM.
                      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                        Thanks to the team for releasing this. Shame on whoever was trying to profit from it or share an incomplete build - owned by Capcom this, or owned by Capcom that, it was very wrong of that person and incredibly disrespectful to the team.
                        Disrespectful to the team, yes, otherwise, people have sold incomplete video game builds all the time, and fundraising for a public leak's, Sega this or Nintendo that etc.
                        Last edited by fishboil; 02-19-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                          So im gettin dissed for simply jus askin if ther was any voice overs and fmv cutscenes in the game.....lol
                          I have no clue how you extrapolated that I was dissing you out of what I said... But no, I wasn't even referring to you.

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          I hope this release sparks more Elza Walker rule 34.
                          *twitch* I'm just gonna back away from that one.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Now how many of you think this little release will encourage owners of the pure build to release it? Maybe even if the 80% build is still out there, it might see the light of day..

I was browsing the Resident Evil 1 2 3 boards and saw all the butt hurt on there. WTF? DXP and Mortician talking crap? Hum.. some people can't be happy.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Is there a list of rooms that do not work via the debug menu? I really wanted to see the SERVER ROOM, but it crashes the game on my PS3.
                              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Now how many of you think this little release will encourage owners of the pure build to release it? Maybe even if the 80% build is still out there, it might see the light of day..

I was browsing the Resident Evil 1 2 3 boards and saw all the butt hurt on there. WTF? DXP and Mortician talking crap? Hum.. some people can't be happy.
                                I doubt it. If the team is truly working with the so-called "40% build", the supposed "80% build" will still have monetary/trading value... if anyone even has it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X