Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
    Will there be any extra costumes?, like the civillian leon and chris look-a-like leon?. I would suppose they would have to be on the disc itself....
    i think many ask this before, there will be secrets to discover. we wont say more -- or else it not secret.

Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
    Will the zombies be more like the traditional RE zombies, what i mean by this is that you can waste all of your handgun ammo on one zombie in 1.5 and he wont die. Is that just a bug? or what they were going for in 1.5
    adjusting balance will first happen when final game start take shape. what you see is how it was when we started.

Originally posted by blackpower View Post

DBirkin i found this image of "Mrx" with the gas mask, it may be a second boss 1.5 as it happened with the final version. DBirkin:i thought a follow-up to 1.5 ,that is a resident evil 3 alternative,with jill valentine that must find a way of escape,is set long before the history 1.5 i.e. at the beginning of infection and then you will have to explore the city of raccoon city.
    wont be used. just because artist make sketch on paper not mean was more than just sketch on paper in pursuit of final design.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      WOW that looks really good nice to see the full icons in the item menu.
      thanks again for showing us some more screenshots
      Hopefully people demanding original content can be satisfied now. I have seen many bad comments about us using retail icons. Now we use very little retail icons to replace 1.5 specific items.

are you able to make the handguns make random head shots like in the hard difficulty mode of the pc version of re2 ?
      I still have to look into that.

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
      Have you ever thought about using the leftovers found on the BIO2 Trial as Character Pictures? I mean, the one from Claire on the BIO2 Trial looks strangely like Elza, just have to dye her hair blonde
      We have better plans.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      D.Birkin have all of the weapons been fixed and are now fully functional? For the rocket launcher, are you going to use the RE1 model? Sorry for so many questions.
      Weapons have many procedures to take care of. If you fix a weapon to shoot fine a hit enemy can cause freeze nevertheless. SPAS-12 is a good example. It works on many enemies but not zombies.
      Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-29-2013, 07:35 AM.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• The original 1.5 rocket launcher model is present on the BIO2 Trial and on the RE2 PC Demo.
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• How many updates! Great! Thanks for your work!
          "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• bzork, dr birkin...cant thank you enough for the updates uv given us. i cant wait to see lik video footage etc ul hav for us soon maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              No but would be nice to add variety.

It is simple event manipulation. Yes I can.

1. Old icons you mean unfinished placeholders? Those will not be included and we replace them with new progress. Those icons are too rough to appear in what we are planning.
              I'd hate to ask such a thing but is there any way we could see the original 1.5 icons that were in this build before you changed them? = )

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                I'd hate to ask such a thing but is there any way we could see the original 1.5 icons that were in this build before you changed them? = )
                They have no room for finished build but maybe I can slip them somewhere in extras. I can add them like Dino Crisis and the prehistoric items. You are warned they are too ugly.
                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• DBirkin:Your work is amazing, congratulations. DBirkin : i wanted to ask a question that has nothing to do with your project 1.5 ,i was talking about another project of a fan mod "Dark Biohazard" i would be very happy indeed all fans of this forum will be especially, you will be able to provide this marvel lost ?
                  Dark Biohazard.
                  To understand the present you must look at the past and back where everything startedhttp://www.darkbiohazard.com/

Comment

• Only Dominion can provide Dark Biohazard.

Comment

• Glad to see everything is still holding up over here! I haven't messed around with the early release that much due to working a lot

If I may ask B.Zork and/or D.Birkin, how's progress holding up? If you could give an estimated percentage of where the team is at through this restoration, that would be pretty cool

Comment

• I have a somewhat minor question: What is that Standard Arms thing in the menu supposed to be? Is it supposed to be something along this lines of the Resident Evil on DS or Resident Evil 4 where you can use your knife without it being in your inventory, or is it something else entirely?

Comment

• since you made it a point that glock models 17 & 18 are not the same, is it safe to assume the glock 18 will be fully auto? extended clip? incendiary rounds?

and thanks for the explanation Mrox2, fucking place holder sending me on a wild goose chase...

Comment

• Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
                            I have a somewhat minor question: What is that Standard Arms thing in the menu supposed to be? Is it supposed to be something along this lines of the Resident Evil on DS or Resident Evil 4 where you can use your knife without it being in your inventory, or is it something else entirely?
                            is a default no-ammo weapon you use when no weapon is equip or available. you bad enough to knife the human spider for dinner tonight?

Originally posted by MeanBob View Post
                            If I may ask B.Zork and/or D.Birkin, how's progress holding up? If you could give an estimated percentage of where the team is at through this restoration, that would be pretty cool
                            progress is tricky to meassure. there are many different things to be done at many different stages of development. it would take much time to even calculate a rough average of everything. maybe we just say we are on target

Comment

• Thanks for answering our questions, B. Zork and D. Birkin! It really means a lot. Also, is the Pipe meant to be another weapon, or is it for something else? I don't think it works in the dumped build, but it'd be interesting for there to be a physical weapon other than the knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                progress is tricky to meassure. there are many different things to be done at many different stages of development. it would take much time to even calculate a rough average of everything. maybe we just say we are on target
                                Mind if I come at this question from another angle?

Is there any portion of 1.5 that is totally, 100% complete barring the occasional edit to ensure it is compatible with the work you're doing on unfinished sections of the game? If so, is it possible to give us some insight into which parts are complete?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X