Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAN ! THAT video looks amazing !! is that going to actually going to be in the teams game ? if so I hope so ! I was so not expecting this !

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      lol feature

It just seems to me like a leftover from RE1. I'm glad it was added. It just doesn't make sense that the zombies are all of a sudden invincible when they fall over/are getting up.
      Was it like that in RE1? I don't remember having to wait to shoot a zombie like that. I would hope they fix it for the proper 1.5 release but I see the zombies are still invincible in their animations in that battle mode vid.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        Are you a Black-Crow's fake account or something?
        How do we know it really isn't you, pretending to be someone else? I have never, I say NEVER, had a 2nd account here or on bioflames. Other people have done that but not me. And some people that I used to chat with pretended to be other people to trick me into thinking they are from Japan and have RE1.5 etc etc.
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          RE3 zombies basically combined the best and most forward thinking traits of 1.5 and 2 zombies, being even more mobile, and scarier in larger numbers.
          Very good point you made. BH3 did a wonderful job combining the strengths of BH1.5 and BH2 while repaying a respectful tribute to BH1. To this day, I still think it's the best BH of the entire franchise, in pretty much every aspect (minus mini-game). Perhaps replaying BH3 will reveal some pleasant surprises after we get a chance to play fully BH1.5.
          Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-22-2013, 04:46 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            It's fap time.

Comment

• mindblowing new veedeo. more than the skills of these dudes, is their awesome ideas.

is that running in RE 1.5 engine? that looks insane! Tron!

interesting and curious: this system make it looks the same as RE3.5. up-down-sides aim in shoulder camera.

mindblowing.
              Last edited by yurieu; 02-22-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Wow. I've been following these forums for several years but have never felt the urge to post anything until now. It's great to see what the team has been able to pull off so far but this video really takes the cake. I'm really excited to see what else comes of this game.

Now I'm curious as to whether or not they could also reposition the camera to create a first person option? Granted, it would be rather crude especially since the model detail would be low from that perspective but I still think that it would be rather interesting. I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed Resident Evil Survivor (granted, I haven't played the game since its release) and always thought it would be interesting to be able to play another Resident Evil from a first person perspective. Seeing as the team has managed to provide for an over the shoulder third person perspective, it would be interesting to see the option to toggle between fixed camera third person perspective, over the shoulder third person perspective, and a first person perspective even if you couldn't manually aim.

Regardless, I am very pleased with the teams efforts thus far and am thankful to finally be able to play through sections of Resident Evil 1.5 even if they are but glimpses of the complete product. I remember wanting to play this game after reading about it in my gamepro, egm, and psm magazines back in the day. I was only nine or ten years old at the time but I remember being surprised to learn that the game was scrapped after having read a number of previews about the game nearing completion. While I was happy with the Resident Evil 2 that came to be as it was the perfect introduction to the series, I still remember wanting to play the original iteration whenever I would hear more about it. However, I assumed the game was forever lost. I never thought that I would get to play the game years later.
                Last edited by SDF121; 02-22-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

It's fap time.

Undies already sticky : (

Comment

• mark grass pointed out long ago you could do the over the shoulder camera in retail, but nothing is textured. im glad they are taking it a step further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                      How do we know it really isn't you, pretending to be someone else? I have never, I say NEVER, had a 2nd account here or on bioflames. Other people have done that but not me. And some people that I used to chat with pretended to be other people to trick me into thinking they are from Japan and have RE1.5 etc etc.
                      It was just a joke, you maniac.
                      I was just joking about his "This guy owns this". Coincidentially, you do that a lot.

Comment

It's fap time.
                        One image came to mind after 5 seconds of that movie..

Especially so if they have assets from 80% build This game is gonna be more complete than I ever expected..

Comment

• Where's the RE6 fans with their "RE2 HAD TANK CONTROLS" again?
                          I guess this proves once and for all that the controls they hate so much has always been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            It was just a joke, you maniac.
                            I was just joking about his "This guy owns this". Coincidentially, you do that a lot.
                            Well you MANIAC, I was joking too.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                              Well you MANIAC, I was joking too.
                              Yeah...right...

Comment

• ... anyway.

This video was an unexpected surprise, I loved it!

Comment

Working...
                                X