Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
    Guys did you notice that in the dog house over the names of claire and piers ec another name to jojo.
    Look at the name in the locker...

Click image for larger version

Name:	JoJo2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	612.6 KB
ID:	402837
    Last edited by The_Wes; 04-03-2013, 03:34 PM.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
      That's kind of a jump to make. The final 1.5 build might've had acting, but to say it was complete as beta 2... We don't know because we don't have the disc
      Yes, maybe I'm exaggerating, but according to the producers, the final build was between 60-85% complete.
      In this build, there's a list of what is known to be missing:
      -FMVs
      -Unfinished Backgrounds
      -Unfinished Cutscenes

Beta 2 lacks FMVs and Unfinished Backgrounds aswell.

Comment

• @D.Birkin: Could you also include these little easter eggs which were scattered around RE2 and RE3 like:

"This too shall pass"
        It was written above the door leading out at the basketball court and also above the back exit at the bar in RE3 where you encounter Brad.

Also the "Above the rim" posters scattered all over RE2 and RE3 like this one:

It would give a bit more authencity to your project. I don't mind how you include it, I just would like to see it there on one or more of your recreated backgrounds
        Last edited by Alfred; 04-03-2013, 05:07 PM.
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• What exactly is RE2 Beta 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            What exactly is RE2 Beta 2?
            A 80% complete version of RE2 or something like that. It has the same debug menu from 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              A 80% complete version of RE2 or something like that. It has the same debug menu from 1.5.
              SOUNDS AWESOME!!! any major differences in the game from retail?

Comment

• RE2 Beta 2 has been around for quite a while, and can be downloaded elsewhere. Some of the backgrounds are different, gameplay is a lot more buggy, and there are other issues associated with a game that's not quite finished - but other than that, it's essentially the same as retail. No major earth-shattering differences. No hidden RE15 stuff, either, like there was in the Trial. All gone by this stage of development.
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  SOUNDS AWESOME!!! any major differences in the game from retail?
                  -Moved items (this includes enemies, objects found in pre-rendered backgrounds and 3D environment objects)
                  -Unfinished stuff
                  -Some cutscenes are a bit different
                  -The battle with Baby-G had 1.5 music
                  -There was ammo for the machine-gun in one of Umbrella's agents's corpse
                  -The battle with William in the cable-car had no music
                  -There are some typos in texts on the backgrounds (Umbrella's Laboratry, for example)
                  -No FMVs containing characters
                  -You can beat William, but since the ending FMV is missing, his death will just loop
                  Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

-Moved items (this includes enemies, objects found in pre-rendered backgrounds and 3D environment objects)
                    -Unfinished stuff
                    -Some cutscenes are a bit different
                    -The battle with Baby-G had 1.5 music
                    -There was ammo for the machine-gun
                    -The battle with William in the cable-car had no music
                    -There are a lot of typos in texts on the backgrounds (Emergencey Dail 911, Umbrella's Laboratry, etc.)
                    -No FMVs containing characters
                    -You can beat William, but since the ending FMV is missing, his death will just loop
                    There's actually also SMG Ammo in retail at the Mad experiment room in which you get access with fingerprints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                      There's actually also SMG Ammo in retail at the Mad experiment room in which you get access with fingerprints.
                      No, in retail, you find another machine-gun.

Comment

No, in retail, you find another machine-gun.
                        Well, in my Gamecube US version there is the magazine.

Comment

• It depends on what you take from the weapon storage room upon first play through (scenario A)

Comment

• And it kinda wouldn't make sense to have two machine guns except one is a special weapon.

Comment

• I've always pcked up a second machine gun there even if I didn't take the SMG from the armory.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Sorry, my mistake. You have to take the Machine-Gun in the B scenario to have the magazine slot.
                                In Beta 2, the magazine can be found in one of the Umbrella's agents.
                                Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X