Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just think they should have kept the grenade system. since RE2 can be said as a big scale game, throwing grenades looks perfect.

Comment

• Ah yes the grenades, I wish they worked here in this build! I would imagine these will come in handy in the final game against large groups of zombies.
      sigpic

Comment

• I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they never worked completely properly and it was part of the reason why they were not considered for the final retail version, spending time on other stuff rather than spending the time to get them working. Then again maybe it was just about balance of weapons between Leon and Claire in retail that got it dropped.

Comment

• can anyone help... i've watched several video's posted here... how does everyone start the game with having full weapons/ammo (that are usable in this build)? any help is appreciated.
          w: resident.evil.mega.site
          w: TheWestFront (my band)
          snip.snap

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gorilla View Post
            can anyone help... i've watched several video's posted here... how does everyone start the game with having full weapons/ammo (that are usable in this build)? any help is appreciated.
            Press SELECT over an item and use L1 and R1 to scroll through the different items available.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              Press SELECT over an item and use L1 and R1 to scroll through the different items available.
              do i need to find the items first? or browse thru in the item menu?... when i try to select the item nothing will load into my inventory and then i can't get out of the item menu (bug)...

EDIT: just did it. i was highlighting the combat knife... hence the glitch... thanks geluda
              Last edited by gorilla; 02-23-2013, 12:28 AM.
              snip.snap

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                what weapons work w/o glitching and freezing the build?
                snip.snap

sigpic

Comment

• ^ wrong thread bro.

The NORMAL nade DOES work in 40% build, took out both gorillas with 'em. buggy and soundless though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post

It's fap time.

This made my day. Seriously, this concept video just made my day. Please proceed and implement this Battle Mode.

And please don't forget to make everyone from RE1, RE1.5, RE2, and RE3 a playable character in this Battle Colosseum.
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• So, I hope they will add more handgun models. The Beretta looks a helluva lot different than the Browning hi power which every handgun currently looks like. Sig looks pretty different too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        ^ wrong thread bro.

The NORMAL nade DOES work in 40% build, took out both gorillas with 'em. buggy and soundless though.
                        my apologies.
                        snip.snap

sigpic

Comment

• Nice to see zombies still disappear when killed.
                          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            Yeah...right...
                            Interestingly, 'It was just a joke' is the number one excuse for poor behaviour on the horror. Sadly, as a T108 model mod, I have no sense of humour, only an unyielding hatred for you all.

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                            Somehow it makes me think... If the team is working on things like a mini game, they should be very confident and not to far from the game completion.
                            Or the guy making the backgrounds can't keep up with the Code Monkey, and it escaped into strange, new pastures until someone gives it something else to do.

Hopefully it means that most of the bug issues are fully repaired and such, though.

Comment

• OMG Battle Colosseum is like Dino Colosseum

Is it possible that team will add point system?

And I hope that they add shooting and running mechanic and 180 degree turn to gameplay.

Comment

• I'm sorry if this has been asked before but why is the person with the 80% build refusing to release it to the RE 1.5 Restoration team? Are they holding out for more money?

Comment

Working...
                                X