Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
    Hopefully my attitude will change was those French dudes finish off the game.
    Interesting. How do you know they are french ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
      I guess the team broke the animations during the tweaking process, which is understandable. I say this because if you look at parts of the old Curator footage, you can see animations in play that do not work in the leak we have. Such as climbing into the back of the lorry near the Umbrella factory, dropping down from the outside RPD front balcony and any sort of interaction with the Man-Spider causes the game to crash.
      Its because the build is super old and broken .. it might even be older than the Curator build, who knows for sure?

Although I cannot stress this enough people - this build is in no way shape or form anything like the build they have now..
      Compare the old Halloween trailer with the released 'vanilla' build and you'll see differences.

1)Typewriter will do nothing in game - in trailer it works fully and displays the classic text.
      2)Most dropping down does not work - it does in certain locations though.. you have to be stood in the right spot.
      3) The B2 stairs background as you enter via the door had changed angles.. In the new trailer it has moved to the left and is higher so you can see the B2 sign -
      In the game released, you'd have to move over to the right in order to see this

Here ya go .. screenies I made

The demo released screens shot the same area in two different frames - whether this is combined into the one seen in the new shot IDK but looks likely - also I think a new one was added as a transition to the typewriter area.
      (walk towards the gate area in the demo and you'll see the difference. In Demo it goes straight to it, but in the Halloween trailer there is an added background)

Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 02-25-2013, 06:21 AM.
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Interesting. How do you know they are french ?
        I don't, it's just an assumption based on what I've heard/seen. Have the people working on this beta even come forward with a name or anything?

Personally I don't mind if they stay shrouded in secrecy, it's probably for the best they stay that way, at least until they finished re-building the game so we know who to acknowledge and thank for it.

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
        Although I cannot stress this enough people - this build is in no way shape or form anything like the build they have now..
        You make it sound as if they have more than one build of the game?...

Just so there's no confusion, when I'm talking about builds, I mean official builds from Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          Select -> Press Triangle (while the room jump option is highlighted). Maybe Aleff could add in a small guide for the debug controls in the first post?
          Will do.
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Heh the team isn't French that's for sure.
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Haha, I knew I've heard the name "Zork" somewhere...

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                Heh the team isn't French that's for sure.
                There's a curious thing regarding the languages, first people said they were Italian, then Spanish, now French... guess German or British is next (based on which languages they support XD)

Comment

• Just want to say that while I'm happy RE 1.5 is out in some form, I would much rather play the team's full effort rather than a buggy WIP. These guys are working hard and I want to see how it turns out in the end, not half way through.

Comment

• I personally still really can't wait to see how the original Alligator boss fight played out and to see what the baby ones are like

Comment

• I don't even consider it as 1.5 . A broken wip beta of some lost game. 1.5 will be what the team releases.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	elza.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	402666
                        Can you imagine the Team decides to include a cut scene like this ? Watching those 2 girls together would be a dream for some
                        The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                          I don't even consider it as 1.5 . A broken wip beta of some lost game. 1.5 will be what the team releases.
                          Agreed, the build available right now is pretty much just a demo of a demo.
                          Last edited by Deus Flux; 02-25-2013, 03:27 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mae77 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8385[/ATTACH]
                            Can you imagine the Team decides to include a cut scene like this ? Watching those 2 girls together would be a dream for some
                            This is really frightening. xD
                            sigpic

Comment

• And Claire simply says.... "I...AM...TURBO!"

And she never let Elza or the game make it Retail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                There's a curious thing regarding the languages, first people said they were Italian, then Spanish, now French... guess German or British is next (based on which languages they support XD)
                                The narrator of the "Making Of" video series sounds like he has an accent from a Germanic language; I'm guessing German proper, Dutch, or one of the Scandinavian languages...

Comment

Working...
                                X