Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    They said that 1.5 was running on an updated version of the RE1 engine as opposed to 2 which I am pretty sure is a new engine.
    RE2's engine is the engine of RE1.5 with a few more tweaks.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
      I was just wondering, is it possible to add support for analog? Like in the RE1/2 Dualshock versions
      It is already added with an analog to digital conversion and a dead zone of half a stick movement. I programmed the input so that other conversions can be easily added. Still no vibration but who knows.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• About disappearing bodies, is it linked to the fact the game was still in development and it was some kind of memory saving function or is it just a bug? Is it fixable?

I always found it strange that it seems to only affect zombies.

Comment

• Prototype function bug, like Air Jesus. It can be fixed.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
            It is already added with an analog to digital conversion and a dead zone of half a stick movement. I programmed the input so that other conversions can be easily added. Still no vibration but who knows.
            Yippee!! ...thank you
            I ripped the motors out of my DS3 a long time ago, so the lack of vibration makes no difference to me lol, but I'm sure there are others who would appreciate it quite a bit
            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-23-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              It's 'cause you're using Internet Explorer. To this date, Internet Explorer STILL has problems viewing .PNG files properly.
              Good Ol' Internet EXPLODER. Ahahaha.

Comment

See rick everyone else sees it except you quit being a dick
                Dude, you really need to stop calling people names just because of different opinions...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  That puts an end to the debate, both models are different.
                  I don't think it was ever the argument to say they weren't different, because obviously they are. But you can still draw comparisons, such as the legs and feet clearly being of RE1 design, and the head which seems to have went through only small feature changes. This early Leon model isn't an exact copy of Chris but appears to be an evolution of his model, a template to use as the base for a new hero. We can see some examples of advances they made to the detail of the model, such as blending the arm limbs together better at the elbows and the more natural looking torso and shoulders. However you could deffinately say this version of Leon looks more like Chris and any other RE1 character than he does his final incarnation, his model features match that of RE1 era design and one could conclude very little thought went into the making of this particular character.

But everyone sees things differently. One could argue his differences are stronger than his similarities and vice versa, there's no right or wrong in this situation.

And thanks to D.Birkin for the info! Very looking forward to seeing the final result.
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                    Dude, you really need to stop calling people names just because of different opinions...
                    but you called a guy a bitch who saw something different I believe then again I forget.

Comment

• Thanks to D.Birkin for the interesting info. Can't wait to see the final product! If I may be so bold to ask however, I've been wondering what you intend to do regarding the enemies that are not present in the build, such as the alligator and Birkin's final transformations. Is it possible with C injection to code new AI for these enemies, or are you going to recycle and tweak the AI of enemies already there (for example, the baby alligators could easily function the same as the zombie dogs). I'm just curious from a game development perspective.

Also, to everyone else in the thread regarding Kamiya on Twitter: it's natural for a creative person to be embarrassed of old work that never saw the light of day. As an indie developer and writer, there are lots of works I scrapped that I don't quite feel match the quality of my released works, and I'd feel extremely embarrassed if they ever saw the light of day. It should basically be expected that he won't be interested in hearing about 1.5 or supporting the release of the 80% -- to him, 1.5 is that old trunked novel that never got published that you'd NEVER want people to read.
                      Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

• I hope they're able to expand upon Salem and Golgotha. I really love their designs.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

but you called a guy a bitch who saw something different I believe then again I forget.
                          I didn't call him "Bitch", it was just a joke based on a meme. "Bitch, Please...", got it?
                          It was never meant as an insult, it was meant as sarcasm.

Besides that, you called me "douche" way before I said that phrase.
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            I didn't call him "Bitch", it was just a joke based on a meme. "Bitch, Please...", got it?
                            It was never meant as an insult, it was meant as sarcasm.

Besides that, you called me "douche" way before I said that phrase.
                            Thats not the way it was taken, and I'm sure you knew that...equally
                            Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            This is what I get for trying to debate with a kid...
                            was not appreciated...'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
                            This has gone on long enough, so lets just drop it already...
                            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-24-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaia Revane View Post
                              If I may be so bold to ask however, I've been wondering what you intend to do regarding the enemies that are not present in the build, such as the alligator and Birkin's final transformations.
                              Complete AI rewrite for all enemies. I have a test crow in stage 6 and new support character procedures.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                                Thats not the way it was taken, and I'm sure you knew that...equally

"This is what I get for trying to debate with a kid..."

was not appreciated...'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'
                                This has gone on long enough, so lets just drop it already...
                                Here:

You see the difference now?
                                No matter how much you felt offended, the whole post was clearly about "Bitch, please, I did better than you!". Not about "You're a bitch".

Oh, and the kid line, that was based on the earlier discussion about the sewers, not about Wesker's Report.
                                You know why? Because you try to keep your opinion as a fact without any actual proof and call me stuff for not believing you.

So yeah, may you appreciate it or not, you deserved it.
                                Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2013, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X