Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
    2 Player is possible but highly unlikely. You would have to play it splitscreen/same console. Now If a 1.5 server was to be operational then maybe we could see it online however this idea to be implemented would have to go through popular vote. ^
    There is no protocol for online on hardware. Too bad PS2's Network Adaptor can not be used for it nevertheless. Multiplayer feature can be done but it is not the right extra for 1.5.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Time for you to learn how to send/retrieve data via the System Link cable!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        There is no protocol for online on hardware. Too bad PS2's Network Adaptor can not be used for it nevertheless. Multiplayer feature can be done but it is not the right extra for 1.5.
        Darn well hope a team like you comes along, OR you get the random motivation to try to make outbreak able to use lan servers.

So many have tried and failed, and one of our big outbreak server revival people went MIA: http://residenteviloutbreakserver.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Let us focus on 1.5 and feasible ideas. Outbreak is different game.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I think they're asking too much ~ You should appreciate their work on 1.5 without already thinking about the next project. They aren't game gods. Though I understand how impressing this great work is. Keep it up!
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Hey D.Birkin, could you show us some of the differences between the 2F and 3F elevator hallways? I'm curious to see your interpretations. How is the briefing room going by the way?

Comment

• enough now. wait and see when game is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                  enough now. wait and see when game is done.
                  Thus, the golden age comes to an end.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I do have a suggestion for the team:

In RE3, there is a feature in the PC version where you can skip the door opening scenes. Im not sure if it would be viable for real PS hardware 1.5 players, but it would be a cool feature to implement if you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                      Darn well hope a team like you comes along, OR you get the random motivation to try to make outbreak able to use lan servers.

So many have tried and failed, and one of our big outbreak server revival people went MIA: http://residenteviloutbreakserver.blogspot.com/
                      He's not MIA, he's busy with his day job. The only chance he ever gets is if he gets a holiday now and again. Also it depends if he feels like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                        I do have a suggestion for the team:

In RE3, there is a feature in the PC version where you can skip the door opening scenes. Im not sure if it would be viable for real PS hardware 1.5 players, but it would be a cool feature to implement if you can.
                        wow, this is a feature i never know that exists. HDs skipping doors scenes, ahaha! pc FTW since there ahah.

Comment

• Deadly Silence has that too.

Comment

• Indeed it does Mikhail. It's one of the things I liked a lot about Deadly Silence.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              enough now. wait and see when game is done.

Sounds like we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? Or am I hoping for to much?

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                                Thus, the golden age comes to an end.
                                Good night. Sweet prince.
                                Last edited by Lead belly; 04-15-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X