Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    Mind if I come at this question from another angle?

Is there any portion of 1.5 that is totally, 100% complete barring the occasional edit to ensure it is compatible with the work you're doing on unfinished sections of the game? If so, is it possible to give us some insight into which parts are complete?
    I was just about to ask the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      progress is tricky to meassure. there are many different things to be done at many different stages of development. it would take much time to even calculate a rough average of everything. maybe we just say we are on target
      About what percentage of the missing rooms for each stage/area would you say is already [roughly] "done"?

That room uses materials very similar to 3F main corridor. Secretary's desk should not be there. You get acceptance desk at 1F where many other people work. We made it more like a waiting room with some vending machines for refreshments and trophies. Same room on 2F will look similar but with different details and colors.
      Alrighty. Although, in that case, maybe the locker should be replaced with something else though? Looks a bit out of place in a public waiting area. Looks great otherwise.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
        since you made it a point that glock models 17 & 18 are not the same, is it safe to assume the glock 18 will be fully auto? extended clip? incendiary rounds?
        Yes to the first two questions.

Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
        Thanks for answering our questions, B. Zork and D. Birkin! It really means a lot. Also, is the Pipe meant to be another weapon, or is it for something else? I don't think it works in the dumped build, but it'd be interesting for there to be a physical weapon other than the knife.
        Scrapped weapon. Damage tables indicate it is far more powerful than handguns.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        About what percentage of the missing rooms for each stage/area would you say is already [roughly] "done"?
        RPD misses four rooms from 2F then we can start real event populating.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          Damage tables indicate it is far more powerful than handguns.
          willian birkin 1st choice, also.

Comment

• Maybe when they fully complete the police station portion they might release another demo but that'll be a very long time from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              Maybe when they fully complete the police station portion they might release another demo but that'll be a very long time from now.
              Another demo? You mean the released build is really considered a demo?
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                willian birkin 1st choice, also.
                True.dat!

Actually, I'm not sure if there's a connection there at all. If you study the Birkin fight a bit, unless something's cocked in the build that was released, Birkin seemingly only does two types of attacks. One that stuns you, but doesn't do any damage what-so-ever, and another that insta-kills you.

Comment

Another demo? You mean the released build is really considered a demo?
                  I think its the best way to describe it buddy. Don't let it get you down

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                    I think its the best way to describe it buddy. Don't let it get you down
                    Demo is not leaked or very buggy. We have plans for a real demo like Trial Edition.

Comment

Scrapped weapon. Damage tables indicate it is far more powerful than handguns.
                      Will you be re-enabling it? You know, giving it a model, making it actually usable?

Comment

Demo is not leaked or very buggy. We have plans for a real demo like Trial Edition.
                        Basically what I was thinking God I can't wait!!!

Comment

• We have plans for the pipe item slot.

Comment

• Well, Birkin loses his pipe in Leon's game (he throws it at Leon in the cutscene) ... and it DOES cause a helluva lot of damage whenever HE swings it. Maybe that's from where that comes? I doubt if it was ever meant as a "gettable" item -- it's just there with all the other in-game weapons. Like the G-virus itself, perhaps - you see Annette carrying it in various places in RE2, even though you can never get it. I'm extrapolating and speculating, of course. Perhaps it also inspired the pipe weapon in REO1&2? Who knows?
                            Last edited by RMandel; 03-29-2013, 02:22 PM.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Awesome !! does that mean when we complete the demo it will go back to the title screen like the trail edition ?
                              so for an example

1)Start game menu screen
                              2)Character select
                              3) complete demo
                              4) screen fades to black
                              5) returns to title screen.
                              6) play demo again for another 100 times lol.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

DBirkin:resident evil 0 for nindendo 64 will be the next beta build as happened with 1.5 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X