Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's still highly possible he got his hands on the vanilla build. If that's the case, then there is no leak. Who knows though. Only time will tell.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      It's still highly possible he got his hands on the vanilla build. If that's the case, then there is no leak. Who knows though. Only time will tell.
      Dunno I think I agree with Mrox2 view on this one. But I have trouble believing that DB would do something like that. I've talked to him alot and he's not a sneaky guy.

Comment

• im not sure what leak you guys are talking about.

Comment

• Somebody leaks team files and vanilla files then somebody uses them and passes them off as “patch”. Time passes and people with other 1.5 builds see situation and runs away from us and community getting it.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Me too Darkness. I dont know what was supposed to have been leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
              There's nothing that confirms that, they are implying (he used "their data" which is only on the "vanilla build")...
              because he fixed something that was broken on the build they released ?
              I don't know whats the big deal about it though ....
              Think what Rob (or birkin?) tried to say was that the way some things were "fixed" was by basically just copying and pasting 1:1 data from the vanilla build to overwrite their incomplete rewrites/updates in the MZD build. Something that should be fairly easy to see for someone that has access to a vanilla build and knows how things both looked before and after certain changes that, to someone without a vanilla build, can't really see whether or not was one way or the other ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                Somebody leaks team files and vanilla files then somebody uses them and passes them off as “patch”. Time passes and people with other 1.5 builds see situation and runs away from us and community getting it.
                i hate to question you, but are you sure that is the case with db's patch?

@darkness&curse420: jumping in and insulting people when they are not talking to you is no way to behave. the team can handle their own without you starting stupid bs.

@mrox2: he said he will give an explanation when everything is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  Think what Rob (or birkin?) tried to say was that the way some things were "fixed" was by basically just copying and pasting 1:1 data from the vanilla build to overwrite their incomplete rewrites/updates in the MZD build. Something that should be fairly easy to see for someone that has access to a vanilla build and knows how things both looked before and after certain changes that, to someone without a vanilla build, can't really see whether or not was one way or the other ;D
                  That's really good then IMO, but why did the team screw this data in the build they released if it wasn't broken anyway ? Weird ha Carn ;D

@J0shuaKane , Well said
                  Last edited by Mrox2; 05-26-2013, 02:37 PM.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                    i hate to question you, but are you sure that is the case with db's patch?
                    Data in last “patch” is only found in vanilla build. I recognize 1.5 original data when I see it. ;)

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                    That's really good then IMO, but why did the team screw this data in the build they released if it wasn't broken anyway ? Weird ha Carn ;D
                    Because data was not added to RDT packager when leak happened. Testing code is not weird.
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-26-2013, 02:39 PM.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Data in last “patch” is only found in vanilla build. I recognize 1.5 original data when I see it. ;)
                      I'm sorry but without further evidence we can't be sure, but since you are from the team can you elaborate more on this subject with a bit of evidence ?
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• RBJ and ESP data was not in leak for all RDT with text because of automatic rebuild. “Patch” contains that missing data that is nowhere on disk. Unless people have magician powers.
                        Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-26-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

RBJ and ESP data was not in leak for all RDT with text because of automatic rebuild. “Patch” contains that missing data that is nowhere on disk. Unless people have magician powers.
                          Which then adds another question why was it removed in the first place? If your trying to make a complete game why remove assets that makes no sense at all.
                          Last edited by DXP; 05-26-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Time passes and people with other 1.5 builds see situation and runs away from us and community getting it.
                            Is this a hypothetical situation or did it really happen?
                            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-26-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                              Which then adds another question why was it removed in the first place? If your trying to make a complete game why remove assets that makes no sense at all.
                              Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                              Because data was not added to RDT packager when leak happened. Testing code is not weird.
                              And...
                              automatic rebuild
                              Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Is this a hypothetical situation or did it really happen?
                              No hypothesis. We had contacts with people who have other builds. Many factors caused having more builds disappear.
                              Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-26-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• The drama keeps delivering, and each time it's sadder and sadder.

Comment

Working...
                                X