Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    We had contacts with people who have other builds. Many factors caused having more builds disappear.
    it says alot that you can say that with a smile.

and i must say it is really awesome how you have responded through all this. and i mean just as far as talking to the end-users of the game, nvm the politics. capcom and other companies should take notes from you guys.

Comment

• So weird. I have no idea why this keeps happening. Fucking horrible luck is all. But luckily it wasn't your own assets that got leaked so I'm not so sure its THAT bad for you.

Comment

• Vanilla leaks do not compromise my work because I can proceed with or without them unless they reveal things we are not showing for now. The problem is other builds fading away because people want to get famous.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Well, at least there are other potential builds around. But it's a shame you can't use them for your project. If one of them leaks after the game is completed, and we realize many assets could have been used to make it even better it's going to be frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
            Which then adds another question why was it removed in the first place? If your trying to make a complete game why remove assets that makes no sense at all.
            Don't know a whole lot about programming and development do you? You generally do modules seperately, to make sure they can stand on their own feet before you merge them with other modules and iron out conflicts between them. So, in general, you enable/disable modules depending on what you're currently working on and/or testing. Pretty common.

Comment

Because data was not added to RDT packager when leak happened. Testing code is not weird.
              No but what I find weird is why you would remove certain aspects of a room that must have worked to begin with and in doing that you break it? Shutter for example PSM footage(since i'm assuming it is the same build as it more or less matches in terms of what was shown in the leak) that works in your leaked version it breaks the game now if it was fine to begin with why remove aspects that would in theory break the room? that makes no sense if you can see it from my way.

Comment

• Current build has nothing removed. Leaked build is not intended for public and grandmother old. Not intended for public means it can have 2 rooms and break everything. Does not matter for real outcome. Remember how demo not represent final product? Same.
                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  Well, at least there are other potential builds around. But it's a shame you can't use them for your project. If one of them leaks after the game is completed, and we realize many assets could have been used to make it even better it's going to be frustrating.
                  Imagine if they had gotten their hands on a later build with the major programming road bumps like air jesus, item box, key item usage, and inventory features already ironed out. That and with missing rooms, enemies, cutscenes and other assets already on the disk. Would've sped up the restoration work a lot, I assume. Kinda ironic how all the premature leaks probably led to the release of the "restored" build getting more and more delayed.

We had contacts with people who have other builds.
                  If you don't mind me asking, did you guys ever manage to get in contact with someone who had a build that's dated later than the PSM build, say the bioflames build (or one from the same month/era of development)?
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    If you don't mind me asking, did you guys ever manage to get in contact with someone who had a build that's dated later than the PSM build, say the bioflames build (or one from the same month/era of development)?
                    Excellent question. I just want to know that this build still exists, even if no one in the community has it. It will help me sleep at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                      No but what I find weird is why you would remove certain aspects of a room that must have worked to begin with and in doing that you break it? Shutter for example PSM footage(since i'm assuming it is the same build as it more or less matches in terms of what was shown in the leak) that works in your leaked version it breaks the game now if it was fine to begin with why remove aspects that would in theory break the room? that makes no sense if you can see it from my way.
                      i think carn make good post on subject right before your post. read and learn about one of many aspects and things in game development.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      don't want to talk of this, but short answer is people would have been in for good few big surprises if premature leaks never happen. both things for re community and other communities.

Comment

RBJ and ESP data was not in leak for all RDT with text because of automatic rebuild. “Patch” contains that missing data that is nowhere on disk. Unless people have magician powers.
                        or proper tools to repack rdt data ?
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Only magic can make vanilla data pack together when it is not on the only public build. But if you have magic tool make 80% build data appear. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                            or proper tools to repack rdt data ?
                            proper tools would still not able to restore missing data without accurate reference data. no reason to defend, only Martin able to comment on method used and source of 1:1 data not actually present in publicly leaked build.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              i am not thankful. we were in position for doing more. people jinxed it with greed and ego. instead of getting much later with patience, peope are thankful for getting a little early? sad.
                              Don't be too hard on yourself. I know it must be very frustrating. I am thankful that you and the rest of the team are busting their butts to bring us fans a brand new RE experience. That takes a lot of dedication and I appreciate what you guys are doing.
                              Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-21-2014, 07:43 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Only magic can make vanilla data pack together when it is not on the only public build. But if you have magic tool make 80% build data appear. ;)
                                Huh is that a hint my good sir? Does it mean what I think it does?

Comment

Working...
                                X