Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
    Fair enough Birkin, fair enough. That's pretty interesting to know to be honest.
    Let me only say it is something that can not be done without vanilla build and I.G.A.S. did not give assets. ;)

Hey I was wondering something about the character select screen. I notice that it shows Elza in a gun holding animation but there's no gun in her hand. Would it be possibly to change it to more of her idle animation or have her standing normal? Or is there a reason behind her stance?
    Players have idle animation from that weapon. Elza loads SIG P228 but game can not replace hand and it looks like she prays. Solution is easy but I have not recoded it yet.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
      Let me only say it is something that can not be done without vanilla build and I.G.A.S. did not give assets. ;)

Players have idle animation from that weapon. Elza loads SIG P228 but game can not replace hand and it looks like she prays. Solution is easy but I have not recoded it yet.
      Huh that's really cool! And ok its just a glitch. Yeah I was wondering if there was really supposed to be a gun in her hand you know?

Comment

• What is cool? Leaks or praying Elza bug? I must call second “Holy virgin Elza”. She really loads SIG model. Game is not able to load texture in right slow and replace hand from weapon model.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Both. I'm pretty impressed with DB for doing what he does with what's available. Plus its always cool to learn more info about Elza. And yes you totally should call her that

Comment

• But there is nothing available with vanilla assets. Leaks are very dangerous but people not care when they pass as one's work. I.G.A.S. and community lost many important things because of leaks. All because of e-popularity.
            Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-26-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

But there is nothing available with vanilla assets. Leaks are very dangerous but people not care when they pass as one's work. I.G.A.S. and community lost many important things because of leaks. All because of e-popularity.
              i can not say in full how true what birkin say is. many of thing you see would not be possible for person without other leak data. we are talk complete match in data structure not recreatable without original data. want copy and paste? you see copy and paste. this is same type leak that cost other deal we speak of before. everyone lose because people turn idiot with 1.5 and want attention and praise (or many time worse; money) for thing they not even do themself :/
              Last edited by B.Zork; 05-26-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• OK. I'm sorry guys I had no idea.

Comment

• all step forward is another or two back in wrong direction :/

Comment

praying Elza bug?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Praying Elza bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	402997

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    everyone lose because people turn idiot with 1.5
                    Very well said. The whole situation has been very unfortunate, but i'm thankful for what we did get/are getting.
                    Last edited by Deus Flux; 05-26-2013, 11:03 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• This thread is amazing, regarding the info, I'm a viewer of things said. Some of the requests/wants beggar belief. Let the talented people get on with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                        Very well said. The whole situation has been very unfortunate, but i'm thankful for what we did get/are getting.
                        i am not thankful. we were in position for doing more. people jinxed it with greed and ego. instead of getting much later with patience, peope are thankful for getting a little early? sad.

Comment

• There was really no 3d engine as we know them today. The PSX gpu offers "engine" via C functions. There is a thing galled graphic library (basic simple stuff, and extended for doing more high level stuff). If to speak of 3d engine then this PSYQ official developemnt package gpu syscalls are indeed part of engine. Now that is not all, from it they made a lot of hacks and bits in games; for instance Tomb Rider used a lot of assembly hack to tweak psx gpu. But, if you put "engine" as to custom code that uses those library calls; then yes, each one had their own engine, that was not usually tossed around via different companies (except those brother-in-arms companies)

this engine talk on psx is funny, as of we could talk "engine" on NES. what you should talk about is i m p l e m e n t a t i o n s. e.g. Resident Evil 1 3d impelmentations differ from Resident Evil 2. They improved a lot and I presume they rewrite a lot of prerendering background usage from scratch.
                          ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• People would love to get their hands on Vanilla Build before custom build. if it was released, non of the un-needed war and greed/ego crap would happen, then people can wait for IGAS build too, That's all.
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• people would love many thing, we just did something other people could not, but irrational behavior and silly resident evil community in the end mean people got less. vanilla or not. more on this whenever project complete.
                              Last edited by B.Zork; 05-26-2013, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                people would love many thing, we just did something other people could not, but irrational behavior and silly resident evil community in the end mean people got less. vanilla or not. more on this whenever project complete.
                                Still not a proper answer for my question, why not release the Vanilla Build ?
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X