Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe when the teams final build is complete someone will release the 80% build and then we'll all laugh when it actually sucks and the teams build is a masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
      Maybe when the teams final build is complete someone will release the 80% build and then we'll all laugh when it actually sucks and the teams build is a masterpiece
      Word!!!
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        1.5 had voice-acting. Before scrapping it, CAPCOM released some promo videos with Elza's and Leon's pain voices.
        And I bet other dialogue like the ones in complete disk are there too.
        We can't actually be sure that they recorded voice-acting for all the cutscenes in the game. For all we know, the ones we hear in the Complete Disk videos could have been just part of a sampler made solely for the purpose of having voice-over in those videos.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          Any word on when the new video might drop? I am excited.
          What new video?

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          Maybe when the teams final build is complete someone will release the 80% build and then we'll all laugh when it actually sucks and the teams build is a masterpiece
          Who knows? But we can improve aesthetics with many hardware tricks.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
          We can't actually be sure that they recorded voice-acting for all the cutscenes in the game. For all we know, the ones we hear in the Complete Disk videos could have been just part of a sampler made solely for the purpose of having voice-over in those videos.
          Complete disc contains very little sound from in-game. Maybe they only added music and voices to the video?
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• When did development on 1.5 start and stop going by the trial disc files
            between 01/07/1996 - 24/12/1996 the teams build is marked as 6/11/1996 so the complete disc build most be from December

Comment

• Yea. It's pretty clear that they disabled the in-game BGM when they recorded the footage. Trailer music was added in post-production, and that could also very well be the case with the voices too.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Who knows? But we can improve aesthetics with many hardware tricks.
                Maybe join the differents parts of arms and legs because with skeletal animation all the model can be make in one part???
                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirott View Post
                  Sorry if the question is stupid: Licker be in the game?
                  No, you'll find Gorillas!
                  Last edited by ProjectNight; 04-03-2013, 12:01 PM.
                  "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                  http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                    Nope, I think the Lickers replaced the Gorillas that were in 1.5.
                    Originally posted by ProjectNight View Post
                    No, you'll find Gorillas!
                    Thanks, I suspected it would be like, but I needed confirmation. Thank you all and especially the team that makes the game.
                    Last edited by sefirott; 04-03-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      I wouldn't laugh, as good as the teams build is gonna be, unless they have access to the full story of 1.5 it's gonna be off (story wise/character progression wise) I would welcome the 80 percent build so i could FINALLY see how the story of 1.5 went from both Elza and Leon's point of view. I'm really curious if they meet or not, i know it's said that they probably don't but I think otherwise.
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        To be fair, the final 1.5 build were as complete as the RE2 Beta 2. This one had voice-acting.

Comment

To be fair, the final 1.5 build were as complete as the RE2 Beta 2. This one had voice-acting.
                          That's kind of a jump to make. The final 1.5 build might've had acting, but to say it was complete as beta 2... We don't know because we don't have the disc

Comment

• Guys did you notice that in the dog house over the names of claire and piers ec another name to jojo.

Comment

While it's nice to be optimistic,there's really no confirming both of these things (playability and implementation of voice-overs) until we play the build ourselves. In retrospect, look at how "complete" the PSM build turned out to be, when we all thought it was just a less-than-polished version of the final build.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-03-2013, 03:26 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

To be fair, the final 1.5 build were as complete as the RE2 Beta 2.
                                You have no idea about that. And I honestly doubt it's the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X