Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
    Dbirkin: I wanted to know if there is a map of the town of raccoon city of resident evil 1.5? I'm writing a story for the sequel to resident evil 1.5 (a resident evil 3 alternative)

When in the front lobby office, through the window you can see a map of Downtown RC. 100% sure this is not a placeholder by the team, as it was also shown in PS Museum 1.5 videos, so yea, thats a real map of 1.5 RC.

Just barely visible though.

Comment

• What about the 3D model in Chief Irons' room, would that be useful to you?
      That's probably the closest thing you'll get to an actual overview of 1.5 Raccoon City.
      Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-13-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        Pretty sure this has been said before.....does anyone even like you?
        Not only have you ignored Darkmoon's post about not further insulting folks, you have ignored D.Birkin's request to "spread the love". You're as much of a megalomaniac and psychopath as News Bot (who more correctly should be called News Troll, a complete and total fucktard if there ever was one). You're as much of a psychopath as to assert that because you disagree with me on an internet forum which you came back to after two weeks of being away (and you only came back to bitch and complain because that is the only use you have), that based on the fact that you disagree with me on an internet forum that somehow equates to no one liking me in real life. Like wow, how incredibly psychopathic of you. You know absolute nothing about me (and it will remain that way forever) and I am very happy about that. You really should take my advice though and leave the forum for another two weeks or forever if you prefer. No one here missed you and you are just as much of a fucktard as News Bot (aka. the new Big_Stu of THIA).

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          Looking for solutions is what I always do. Do not worry. I am researching for inspiration in BETA 2 code.
          Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you choose to look at Beta 2 for inspiration as opposed to the Trial Edition? I would have always imagined the Trial Edition to be the closest relative to 1.5, is there much difference between them all?

Comment

• Originally posted by BiohazardCat View Post
            Not only have you ignored Darkmoon's post about not further insulting folks, you have ignored D.Birkin's request to "spread the love". You're as much of a megalomaniac and psychopath as News Bot (who more correctly should be called News Troll, a complete and total fucktard if there ever was one). You're as much of a psychopath as to assert that because you disagree with me on an internet forum which you came back to after two weeks of being away (and you only came back to bitch and complain because that is the only use you have), that based on the fact that you disagree with me on an internet forum that somehow equates to no one liking me in real life. Like wow, how incredibly psychopathic of you. You know absolute nothing about me (and it will remain that way forever) and I am very happy about that. You really should take my advice though and leave the forum for another two weeks or forever if you prefer. No one here missed you and you are just as much of a fucktard as News Bot (aka. the new Big_Stu of THIA).
            How do you wanna know no one missed him? Also, having registered two weeks ago, you shouldn't tell anyone to go away. You also seem to have ignored Darkmoons post about insults, calling Deathlygasm a "fucktard". The only thing you do is throwing insults at users on nearly every post you make. So I'd say the only one who should leave the forum is you.
            (And no one asked me to write this post, I felt I had to)
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• D.Birkin. Couldn't the 'use item' problem somehow be solved by the 'C-injection' method? Maybe use code from other Resident evil game other than 2? I know next to nothing about code btw! so sorry if this is stupid question.

Comment

• I'm quite sure D.Birkin will be able to fix it. Look at all he's done already. It will be fixed, I have no doubt about it.

Also guys my manual is half way done. I'll post some screens for it soon. I think you'll be in for some surprises when it's released.

EDIT: Oops, uploaded the final version. Please give feedback if you have anything you'd like to contribute.

Click image for larger version

Name:	page04.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	552.0 KB
ID:	402851
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-13-2013, 09:09 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I'm quite sure D.Birkin will be able to fix it. Look at all he's done already. It will be fixed, I have no doubt about it.

Also guys my manual is half way done. I'll post some screens for it soon. I think you'll be in for some surprises when it's released.

oh cool looking forward to seeing that

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                    Dbirkin: I wanted to know if there is a map of the town of raccoon city of resident evil 1.5? I'm writing a story for the sequel to resident evil 1.5 (a resident evil 3 alternative)
                    Now is this fan fiction or a possible game? CCrogers find is a huge help if your going route B. Who knows maybe the team can work on 2.5 after this project. Now there some beta info but very little.
                    Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 04-13-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you choose to look at Beta 2 for inspiration as opposed to the Trial Edition? I would have always imagined the Trial Edition to be the closest relative to 1.5, is there much difference between them all?
                      Inspiration is game independant. I could even look at retail code to deduce solution. BETA 2 is only easier to read because functions can be identified from SYM information.

Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
                      D.Birkin. Couldn't the 'use item' problem somehow be solved by the 'C-injection' method? Maybe use code from other Resident evil game other than 2? I know next to nothing about code btw! so sorry if this is stupid question.
                      Code injection is the way I solve all problems with broken procedures. I can not use code from other games because there is no C code of BIO engines in the wild. What I do is disassembly and C translation later followed by bugfix.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                        Inspiration is game independant. I could even look at retail code to deduce solution. BETA 2 is only easier to read because functions can be identified from SYM information.

Code injection is the way I solve all problems with broken procedures. I can not use code from other games because there is no C code of BIO engines in the wild. What I do is disassembly and C translation later followed by bugfix.
                        So in other words you take the old code and convert it to another format? Does code conversion really make things easier and does it ever glitch out changing formats?

Comment

• I think when they inject new code, they end up having to run damage control as the new code can cause new bugs. Look at air jesus, though this bug was intentional.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            Me or BiohazardCat?

BiohazardCat I promise

Edit: oh and thanks for the ban guys I am currently losing my sit after seeing the words "banned" now we can get back to our wonderful 1.5 discussion
                            Last edited by Deathlygasm; 04-13-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                              So in other words you take the old code and convert it to another format? Does code conversion really make things easier and does it ever glitch out changing formats?
                              When I translate assembly to higher level I only recreate code similar to the original. All PlayStation engines are written in C for the most. Adding bugfixes to C code is easy if you get the idea of what original procedures do or are intended to.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I think when they inject new code, they end up having to run damage control as the new code can cause new bugs. Look at air jesus, though this bug was intentional.
                              Air Jesus was an original bug and it was not intentional. It is buggy because Capcom updated the original BIO1 code for new features. Air Jesus is caused by climb action. In BIO1 you could not jump on boxes. Bug is caused by new climb flags not considered in the procedure. When I added flag check Air Jesus disappered by itself. No collateral effects appeared. Many parts of my new code behaves like that. No bugs ahead when I deeply test procedures.
                              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I'm quite sure D.Birkin will be able to fix it. Look at all he's done already. It will be fixed, I have no doubt about it.

EDIT: Oops, uploaded the final version. Please give feedback if you have anything you'd like to contribute.
                                I do like it. what do you think a font with characters more tended to the right, like some Italic?

anyway, the Black e White make it even more real.

Comment

Working...
                                X